I always forgot to tell you about the Parisian Darling collection by Make Up Factory. But this week when I was waiting for my turn at the dentist I saw a magazine with an article about Make Up Factory (cosmetics brand from Germany) and I’ve promised myself to write a post at last!
I absolutely love the look from their Fall collection which is called Parisian Darling and I am so gonna try it myself. But basically this is what I am wearing now – matte eye shadows and defined crease (but I blend the shadows and don’t leave them like on this promo).
I am also a huge fan of light pink lips so I will be sure to take a look at the High Shine Lip Gloss in Parisian Rose, love it! And, althought I love false lashes, I don’t wear them often because I want them to remain special!
You can read about the products from this collection at Make Up Factory website.
It’s not a problem to findRead More
How is it going? I hope you are having a great weekend so far. If you are a subscriber of Makeup4all via Feedburner you probably had some problems viewing new posts this week. But this problem is already solved I believe. Can you see all the new posts?
Don’t forget about the Sephora FF is you are from the US. Use the code FF2010, the offer is valid till 3rd November 2010. So enjoy! What do you have on your list?
I’d get this set by MUFE for $49. I already have primer, powder and Aqua Eyes liner and like everything
I think I should really finish my wishlist and share it with you! What was your latest beauty purchase by the way? MineRead More
So here are the 2 items that I’ve picked up for you.
Benefit Lust Duster in Nugget (sparkling sand), £13.50. It’s a shimmering loose powders for eyes & face and I have several of these myself.
Rimmel Vinyl Lip Gloss in Punk Princess (clear gloss with gold shimmer), £4.49. These are my favourite affordable glosses and I have so many of them!
So how can you win these products?Read More
I really wanted to get this set (I don’t remember if the scents were the same) last holiday, but it was sold out before I got it. So I really hope I can get it this year!
This is a set of 6 (each 9ml) colognes and the price is £60.00 ($95 in the US).
” Each of the six colognes may be worn alone or through the art of Fragrance Combining, you can create a bespoke scent by choosing two colognes to wear together. Be inspired to mix, match and layer scent. This collection includes Lime Basil & Mandarin, Grapefruit, Pomegranate Noir, Red Roses, Orange Blossom, Vanilla & Anise.”
Dear Santa/ Mr./ friends & family if you read this – you know how to make me happy. The “evil dentist” left me almost with nothing.Read More
Holiday is often assosiated with expensive perfumes, right? So today I will tell about the new luxury perfumes which you can get for yourself or for someone as a holiday preset.
La Prairie Eau de Parfum Life Threads in Emerald, Ruby and Sapphire
Life Threads in Emerald
- The embracement: The first impression of the fragrance awakens your senses with the springtime lilt of fresh galbanum, orange flower and angelica.
- The captivation: The personality or ‘heart’ of the fragrance celebrates nature’s own self-replenishing splendor with Bulgarian rose, lilac, Indian jasmine and French daffodil.
- The seduction: The soul of the fragrance seduces with exquisite exotics that linger, renew and enchant with iris, sandalwood, oak moss and pure amber.
Life Threads in Ruby
- The embracement: The first impression of the fragrance titillates the senses with succulent temptations of bergamot, orange flower and lily of the valley.
- The captivation: The personality or ‘heart’ of the fragrance captivates with lavish generosity of Spanish saffron, ylang-ylang, red rose and jasmine absolute.
- The seduction: The soul of the fragrance works its ultimate seduction with the heat of sandalwood, vetiver, passion musk and vanilla bean.
Life Threads in Sapphire
- The embracement: The first impression of the fragrance is the tender notes of green leaves, apricot and freesia.
- The captivation: The personality or ‘heart’ of the fragrance captivates with romantic abundance of heady florals like sea jasmine, gardenia and narcissus.
- The seduction: The soul of the fragrance imparts the sensual mysteries of sandalwood, white woods and amber.
Sisley Eau du Soir Eau de Parfum LE, $290Read More