Yesterday I found out 2 great news. 1) Rouge Bunny Rouge published information about their new look Veneration and 2) Free European Delivery with orders over £60. Code: RBR at zuneta (until Monday 19/04/2010) where you can get Rouge Bunny Rouge! (exclusively)
“Now it’s time to try our extensive range of eye colours and to use some of our highlighting products to create your very own divine, radiant look – Veneration. Our colourful spring- and pearl-inspired make-up underlines delicate skin and gives you the feeling of a crisp bloom.
There is always something special about using our multipurpose water-based Highlighting Liquid – this dream-in-a-bottle spreads liquid pearls wherever you choose to reflect the light. The moisturising combination of our Aqua Primer and Highlighting Liquid gives you the base for your complete face and body to enliven winter-tired skin. The gorgeous result is a dewy appearance with an all-over wash of pearls. In addition you can contour your cheeks with the barest hint of our Original Skin Blush – you will look sublimely refined and urbanely elegant.
The time defying exotic enigma of our Long-lasting Eye Shadow creates pure dynamic iridescence while maintaining second skin effect. Discover a new powder eye shadow with an astonishingly lightweight, creamy touch and unprecedented adherence. Celebrate the spring with us, with our rakish colours like a firefly festival and Loose Glitter Pigments to dust over our eye shadows. The fiery lava dust will gift you with the playful mischief of a fluttering firefly and the intense brightness of the blossoms’ luminescent shades.
The perfect combination with the colourful look is a pale but depth-creating Lip Gloss that will veil your lips in voluptuous shine and a euphoric medley of temptations.”
Used products:Read More
So today the questions is : ” Do you use Eyelash Curlers”? Do you see any results? Why did you start using them? What brand do you use?
I know that the best eyelash curlers are by shu uemura ($19 in USA). Do you have those? Now I think about buying it for myself. I can see that almost all Make-up Artists use them and they say it’s a miracle what they do with the lashes.
The reason why I still don’t have them?! I have some cheap eyelash curlers (got them for about 5 Euros) and they don’t do anything or at least I don’t see any results. So I am hesitating about getting shue’s. Do you think that eyelash curler is an essential item or just a waste of money?Read More
It’s been a long time since I wrote about my favourite blogs. Today I will tell you about 2 very special blogs and VERY special bloggers behind them. I am very lucky to know both bloggers “personally” .
When I started my blog I had no idea that there were so many beauty blogs out there so I was very surprised to discover that. And these 2 blogs were among the first that I discovered. I love them since the very first day I found them. I am talking about the fabulous BritishBeautyBlogger and Bjooti. Today I will tell you the reasons why I like these blogs and the ladies “behind them” and I hope you will like them, too.
- I love the blog and the person behind it. Yes, I had to write that
- BBB is written by a professional beauty journalist and I absolutely love the style of writing and the content, of course. She wrote for a lot of famous magazines and news papers!
- J. is the first one to know almost all the beauty details. She also is the first one to publish reviews about the new products.
- I know that BBB a has beauty room and I saw some photos she posted on twitter. There are a lot of things in that room! I just can’t imagine how I am living without a beauty room, maybe because you can find makeup in all the rooms of my flat and in almost all my bags (and I have over 30).
- I personally ( and I know that I am not the only one) love that BBB talks not only about beauty but she also talks about blogging itself and related issues. That is an inspiration for some and pain in the @$$ for others. I admire that she is not afraid to tell what’s on her mind!
- If to talk about J. herself – she’s been an amazing friend, always supported me and often cheered me up when I was in a very bad mood! <3
- The other blog and blogger that I love is Bjooti and Kat.
- Unfortunately I can’t
So what do you think about this new collection Tweezerman for Benefit? Would you get it? What do you think about the prices? And don’t forget that now you get a free High Brow with $50 purchase which includes any Tweezerman product.
By the way, I just got some new product from Benefit and I am very happy with them all. I also plan to get some more creaseless shadows soon.Read More
Sex and The City 2 is almost here so it’s obvious that soon we will see a lot of photos with the girls! And here is the first cover with Sarah Jessica Parker.
Here are some photos from the issue that I likedRead More