This morning I was actually thinking about the fall 2011 Fall makeup collections which I haven’t seen (I can’t publish some information just yet) and I’ve realized that one of them was Giorgio Armani.
I hope that I will get all the details for you soon but meanwhile you can look at the gorgeous palettes here at Planete Beaute which I saw just several hours later after I though of the GA collection! Teddy, as usual shared some beautiful images with us, so thank you!
Bobbi Brown will introduce a lot of new products and several collections this Fall, including the gorgeous Tortoise Shell collection (will post about it later) but the collection of the new High Shimmer Lip Glosses really caught my attention.
These really look and sound gorgeous and although I have tones of lip glosses, I would really love to try the Bobbi Brown’s new beauties.
These are out in July.
So while we are waiting for more Fall 2011 makeup collections, some of them are already available, including this gorgeous Illusions D’Ombre Chanel Fall 2011 makeup collection.
ILLUSION D’OMBRE LONG WEAR LUMINOUS EYESHADOW
“The intensely shimmering long-wear eyeshadow offers true versatility. An innovative gel texture that is both soft and cushiony allows it to be worn as eyeshadow or eyeliner. Includes a specially designed shadow/liner brush, developed specifically for this unique formula.
- FANTASME, white
- EMERVEILLÉ, peach
- EPATANT, khaki
- ILLUSOIRE, purple
- EBLOUI, red brown
- MIRIFIQUE, black
LE VERNIS NAIL COLOUR
- QUARTZ, silver beige
- GRAPHITE, metallic silver
- PERIDOT, green gold
- ETOLE, rose brown
- PLUMETIS, peach beige
Le Crayon Levres
- ROSE QUARTZ, rose
- ROSE MORGANITE, rose
Have you ever been after a certain beauty product for a long time?
Today I want to show you the product that I’ve wanted to get myself for Christmas (I actually wanted to get this product ever since I saw the promo photo) but for some reason it was hard to find it. It was sold out in London, couldn’t find it in Manchester, wanted to get it from New York but it didn’t work. And I could go on really…
But finally I’ve managed to get it from California, can you imagine? My friend got it for me from Sephora for $48.
Meet the Bonne Mine palette from Laura Mercier
I don’t think that
Summer is well known as a time of weddings. Urban Decay released their Urban Bride set recently and now Sephora has a Beauty & the Bride set. The value of the set is $108 but it retails for $50.
- 0.20 oz Josie Maran Argan Oil Color Stick in Rosy (dusty rose)
- 0.09 oz Stila Eye Shadow in Kitten (shimmering nude pink)
- 0.125 oz Sephora by O.P.I. Nail Colour in True Romantic (sheer cool light pink)
- 0.25 oz Benefit The Porefessional
- 0.28 Lancôme Juicy Tubes in Spring Fling
- 0.10 oz Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes! Mascara in black
- 0.05 oz bareMinerals Prime Time Eyelid Primer
- 0.04 oz Sephora Collection Flashy Liner Waterproof in Flashy Black
- 0.004 oz Buxom Big & Healthy Lipstick in Brooklyn (harvest fig)
- Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens (100 sheets)
- 0.16 oz Flora by Gucci Eau Fraîche
- Voucher for a complimentary Special Occasion Makeover at the Sephora in-store Beauty Studio
Looks like a great deal and there are several products that I would like to try.