Take a look at Essie Fall 2010 collection which includes 4 shades:
- Sew Psyched
- Merino Cool
- Limited Addiction
- Little Brown Dress
I am over brown nail polishes now but I love the other 3 shades. Plus one can never have too many red nail polishes, right?Read More
I saw this video about rainbow manicure several weeks ago and I totally loved it. I wish I could be so accurate when I am using nail polish.
What a wonderful and interesting idea! Maybe I should ask my manicurist to create it for me because I certainly can’t create this myself. Well, maybe on the left hand, but not on the right, that’s for sure.
And what about you? Are you good at your own mani? Or do you visit salon every time? Would you like to see this rainbow on your nails?Read More
You know, when I think about makeup by Dior makeup the first thing I can think about is purple because often we see this shade in Dior’s makeup collections (Just take a look at Dior Fall 2009 for e.g.).
This collection is also based on purple tones.
Here is the promo image of the collection:
2 Colors Edition Collector – this is a star product of the collection which is a product that includes black and silver shadows with Dior logo
- # 5 Colors eyeshadow palette in 844 Misty Mauve
- # 5 Colors Designer palette in 808 Pink Design
New shades of Dior Addict lipsticksRead More
Check out the new Swiss collectiom by OPI for Fall 2010. Mostly reds, blues and metallic shades.
- I’m Suzi & I’m a Chocoholic
- From A to Z-urich
- Color So Hot it Berns
- Diva of Geneva
- Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous
- Just a Little Rösti at This
- William Tell Me About OPI
- Ski Teal We Drop
- Yodel Me on My Cell
- The Color to Watch
- Cucoo for This Color.
I really love how OPI names their “country collections”. Sometimes I want to get a nail polish only because of the name:) And what about you? Which one do you like? By the way, you can already see the swatches of this collection on some nail polish blogs!
Last week I’ve been looking at different resort collections and of course not only clothes, but also makeup, nails and hair. This is what I do all the time!
So here are the details about the look from Chanel Resort collection, looks like the spring 2011 makeup collection will be full of pale and pastel colours.
Here is what Peter Philips(Global Creative Director of CHANEL Makeup) says: “Effortless, natural beauty, relaxed girls who are enjoying their holidays. That was the main idea behind the look for this show.”
Products that were used:
- Skin prepared with Hydramax + Active Nourishing Cream
- Vitalumière Aqua Foundation ( March 2011)
- Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder
- Éclat Lumière Highlighter Face Pen
- Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer
- Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base
- Soleil Tan de Chanel Sheer Illuminating Fluid
- Ombres Contraste Duo Eyeshadow Duo in Taupe-Délicat ( September 2010)
- Le Crayon