So how much do you love your hair? Enough to try the new Kerastase’s Chronologiste Treatment? I am sure you all are familiar with Kerastase. And this new line is the most expensive out of all their products.
This is what they promise
- Hair is left incredibly soft, supple and shiny
- Hair fibre is deeply nourished and strengthened
- Hair integrity is preserved
- Scalp is regenerated and hydrated
- Use in conjunction with your existing Kérastase homecare programme
Mimetic Caviar Concentrate
Never before have so many active ingredients been seen together in on Kérastase formula.
- Madecassoside : Leaves the scalp feeling soothed and hydrated. Regenerates the scalp
- Vitamins A & E: Anti-oxidant protection leaves the hair safeguarded from external aggressions. Protects the colour
- Gluco Lipids & Squalane + Trio New Ceramides. Strengthens the hair fibre
- Cationic Derivatives + Silicone concentrat. Gives softness and
Here is the palette from BECCA’s Fall 2010 and this baby looks so beautiful, love it!Read More
Looks like the most famous drugstore nude lipstick is GOSH Darling. Do you have it yourself? Do you want it?
Here is the swatch of this lipstick on my hand so that you can see for yourself if that is worth all the hype. So what do you think?
Besides being pretty and wearable GOSH Velvet Touch lipstick in 134 Darling contains SPF 6 which is a great bonus.
You can get it for € 6-7 in EU and for £6.00 at Superdrug in the UK. As for the US, I am not sure where you can get it. If you do know, please share with everyone!Read More
Now you can get yourself an eye shadow with a cute puppy and a do name!
Be sure to get yourself these eye shadows if you love dogs because Bare Escentuals is making a charitable contribution to Canine Companions for Independence-a non-profit organization that enhances the lives of people with disabilities by providing highly trained assistance dogs.
The eye shadows are called
Buxom Stay-There Eye Shadow
Take a look at all the shadows which are named after dogsRead More
Here is one more Fall 2010 makeup collection - Masquerade by Smashbox.
This collection includes:
Masquerade Eye Shadow Palette, $35
- Create endless possibilities an array of shadows, from shimmering black plum to a metallic cabernet.
Masquerade Baked Fusion Soft Light Palette, $32
- Swirl this palette of shimmering shades over cheeks, nose, forehead and décolleté for a seductive glow.
Creamy Cheek Color & Brush in Intrigue, $29
- This innovative blush is unlike any other! A luscious, creamy cheek product formula on one side with a built-in blending brush on the other.
Masquerade Lip Ehnanching Gloss, $19
- These elegant and ultra-moisturizing golden glosses will