Guess what brand is coming to Zuneta this month?! Edward Bess!!! I am sure that there are a lot of people who are excited about this.
Also 5 lucky customers have a chance to join Zuneta for an EB launch. Read details at Zuneta.Read More
Don’t you just love those cute sets by Benefit? I have got some of them in the past and it’s a great way to try several products without spending too much. Plus you can have everything you need in a compact set.
Take a look at 2 new sets by Benefit
Scene Queen – The New Annie Collection
A kit that features all you need to take you from the office to a girls’ night out.
This set contains:
- 0.1 oz Coralista, coral-pink cheek powder with mini natural-bristle brush
- 0.09 oz High Beam, luminescent complexion enhancer
- 0.18 oz Juicy Coral, lip shine
- Smokin’ Liner, eyeliner
- 4 x 0.1 oz eyeshadows in Charcoal, Shimmering Beige, Misty Blue, and Navy
- 2 Fluff Shadow/Hard Angle Brushes
- Step-By-Step Makeup Lesson
Sunday Funday – The New Maggie Collection
A kit that features all you need to pull together a fresh, fabulous look the day after a late night.Read More
And I small preview of MAC Cosmetics Venomous Villains collection which will be divided into 4 parts:
- Cruella de Vil
- Evil Queen
Check out the new Zoya nail polish collections for Fall 2010 which are already available.
Zoya Wicked Nail Color Collection
- Edyta – fern green sparkling metallic
- Julieanne - byzantium purple sparkling metallic
- Cheryl – chocolate bronze sparkling metallic
- Karina – garnet red sparkling metallic
- Carrie Ann – venetian red sparkling metallic
- Kym - cardinal mauve sparkling metallic
Zoya Wonderful Nail Color CollectionRead More
Do you know why I am always waiting for the new collections? I hope to see the item that I want/need/MUST get for myself! I remember when I first saw YSL Fall 2010 makeup collection I instantly fell in love with the # 7 Bronze Gold Ombrés 5 Lumieres palette.
I was extremely happy when I got it. I should have written the review long time ago because it’s already time to talk about YSL 2010 fall collection. But it’s better late than never.
So what do I love so much about these shadows
Or should I say adore?
- It’s a pure high-end item, everything about it is so elegant and luxury.
- I got these palette because of the colours, they are amazing!
Brown – beautiful golden brown shade
Yellow – shiny yellow
Highlighter – the most amazing shadows, shimmery golden shade ( I need a dupe)
Khaki – shimmery khaki shade
Eyeliner – matte brown shade, I use it for the bows sometime and also to line the eyes.
- I think these are quite unique shades for a high-end brands because there are not that many yellow shadows among luxury companies. I can think about shu uemura and Shiseido righ now.
- This palette is perfect for