I believe that a lot of you already know about the new Lancome Precious Cells mascaras: Hypnose and Definicils.
I saw the new Hypnose mascara just near my place so it was a big temptation to get it because Hypnose mascaras are among my favourite. By the way, there is a Hypnose mascara review scheduled for the evening already. But I’ve realized that I have too many unopened mascaras so I will get this one later.
If you are from the US, there is a new Definicils mascara and, according to Lancome, it’s the World’s best selling mascara.
You can get this mascara at lancomeRead More
After I read the review of Jill Stuart Mix blushes at my friend’s blog I understood that I really want to try them. But it’s really not easy for me to get Jill Stuart.
I also like how the blushes are described and don’t you just love the image?
“An English garden with a myriad of colorful flowers in bloom. A limited edition collection of romantic colors.”
There are 2 blushes:
- Mix Blush shade# 103 Romantic Bouquet
- Mix Blush shade #104 Flowery Garden
They both are absolutely gorgeous!
And what do you think? What is your favourite Asian brand and where do you get Asian makeup if you don’t have a counter near you, any good on-line shops you can recommend?Read More
So far I reviewed only 1 thermal water by Vichy but today I want to review one more thermal water and this time by Avene.
You can read more about Avene and their products at the Avene website.
And here are only some of the ways you may use Avene Thermal Spray
- Post surgery
- Post procedure
- Redness-prone skin / inflammation
- Keratosis-prone, scaly skin
- Eczema / atopic dermatitis
- Allergic reactions / sensitive skin / irritation
- Burning / stinging / itching / tingling
- After cleansing
- After shaving/after waxing
- After exercise
- During travel
- Sunburn, burns
- Diaper rash
- To set makeup
- Calms, soothes and softens
- Rich in silicate and trace elements
- Low salt mineral content does not dry out the skin
- pH 7.5 – perfect balance of anions and cations
- Bottled directly from the source – bacteriologically pure
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
How to use
- Spray onto the skin in a fine mist. Leave on for 2 to 3 minutes, then gently pat dry. Spray on as often as necessary.
Ingredients ( I’ve tried to make good photos):Read More
I know that there a lot of Megan Fox fans out there. I am not one of them but I still like her look and outfit on these images from Interview magazine for July 2010. I try to publish those looks that I like on defferent celebs because I find them inspiring myself and hope that they inspire you, too!
It’s hard to make black and red lips look bad!
It’s quite a provoking photo session of Megan and a plastic doll which looks just like her.
Here is one more photo and I just love the tone of her faceRead More
Do you remember the most beautiful Fall 2010 makeup collection? Yes, I am talking about Guerlain’s collection, the pure masterpice, especially the new shadows!Read More