If you a fan of Chanel perfumes you should know that there are a lot of gift sets available. I am not a huge fan of Chanel perfumes because they are very popular and a lot of women use them and I don’t like to meet women with the same perfumes as mine almost everywhere.
My favourite perfume right now is this one by Balenciaga and it’s the best one I’ve ever tried! When I use it in the morning I can still feel it on the next morning! Unbelievable, especially if to consider that perfumes hardly last on me.
But back to Chanel. If I could get only one perfume set from this holiday edition – I’d get this one: Chanel Fragrance Wardrobe
Five demi parfums—N°5, Coco Mademoiselle, Coco, N°19 and Allure—in a deluxe gift box, $110 in the US.
And today I want to show you my neutral palette which looks like this.
The shades are:
- 512 – matte white
- 10 – shimmery white. I’ve alredy used this eye shadow completely in the past. So this is my 2nd one.
- 18 – shimmery taupe
- 605 – shimmery metallic grey/silver
Here is how they look like with flashRead More
Today I want to show you an eye makeup that is perfect for holidays and which takes only several minutes to create yourself. It’s super easy and yet looks very nice.
I was wearing it with this red lipstick and maybe I will show you the whole look later.
You will need:
- Matte eye shadow that is close to your skin tone as a highlighter. I’ve used Lancome’s Waif and Daylight.
- Black (or any other dark shade) eye shadow as a base for this look. I’ve used NARS Night Clubbing becasuse it’s just one of my favourite.
- Then just push a glitter eye shadow or pigment over the dark eye shadow. Such as Illamasqua’s Liquid Metal in Phenomena.
- I’ve used a dark brown eye pencil on the waterline and lower lash line. Lancome’s Le Crayon Khol in Brun Noir.
- Then just use any mascara that you want. I’ve used Lancome’s Hypnose.
And there you have it! A simple sparkly eye makeup for holidays! I hope you like it and this was helpful
BECCA showed this promo photo of their new holiday 2010 collection Fallen Angel on twitter. I can’t wait to find out all the details because I do love this promo photo and the products look great from what I can see.
Looks like we will get a new dark eye tint, several new line+illuminate pencils and new type of palettes. Can I say it again that I can’t wait for the details?!
I’ve had this post in drafts for several weeks (if not months) and since today we were talking about Elemis I think that’s the sign for me to write and publish it finally
I want to tell you about the product that changed my idea about the brushes! I am talking about Elemis Skin Brush!
You can get yours for £18 or for $44 at Nordstorm if you are from the US.
This is how the brush looks like.
You may think that it’s an ordinary brush and you can get the same for a much lower price, right? If you – do be sure that you read this review till the end.
This is how the brush looks like on the other side and it’s great because you can take it in hand and you don’t have to be afraid that it will slip out of it.
It also has a holder which is amazing and really long as you can see from the photo so you can reach all you body. And there are so many more amazing things about this brush!Read More