This month the luxury British brand Elemis launched new Pro-Intense Eye and Lip Contour Cream.
And here is what is written about it:
“A rich textured cream containing active plant stem cells from Edelweiss that works with the skin’s natural function at the ‘dermal-epidermal junction’ level to protect the shape of skin cells, tighten the collagen network and hydrate evenly throughout the day.”
The Pro-Intense Triple Effect is designed to:
The price of this new products is £57.00 but only now you can get the set which also includes a FREE full size Absolute Eye Mask (worth £27) for £57.00 !
Skin Type: All, Mature.
And I personally would recommend you getting theRead More
I have to say that Fabulous Felines is the kind of MAC collections that I am waiting for. Mostly because I want to see the new quads. I love MAC’s quads, I really do. As you may know there will be 3 quads and it turned out that 2 shades are re-promoted and I have those 2 shades. So here they are:
Burmese Beauty Eyeshadow Quad, $36
- Prized, pale yellow beige (S)
- Skintone 2, mid-tone gold (F)
- Burmese Beauty, frosted brown green (L)
- Showstopper, soft smoked black (M)
Leopard Luxe Eye shadow Quad, $36
- Wild By Nature, mid-tone camel (M)
- Style Predator, frosted midtone yellow orange (VP)
- Notoriety, mid-tone brown with gold pearl (V)
- Furiously Fabulous, frosted warm black (VP)
And here is how they look like:
Swatches and my opinionRead More
Take a look at butter LONDON holiday 2010 collection.
So the colours from the collection are:
British Racing Green
Dark, “hunter green” that was the baskstage darling when used at this season’s shows
Treat yourself to this burnt red that is ever so festive.
Fairy Lights are what the English call small white Christmas tree lights. Be a beacon toRead More
I personally like lip stains a lot because they last on your lips forever and I like the matte effect that they give. They can be a bit drying but that’s not a problem if you use a lip balm.
So here are 2 new affordable lip stains that you may want to try:
Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm by Revlon
- Kiss-proof color with soft shine
- Lipstain and balm in one convenient, dual-ended package
- Contains vitamin C for for anti-oxidant protection
- Available in 10 lightweight shades
Maybelline Colorsensational LipstainRead More
Today I’d love to tell you about a Korres product that I’ve been loving for the last month and it’s their jasmine Body Butter. I’ve wanted it ever since I got a sample of it with my zuneta order. So I was very happy to get it finally. But I got mine in 50ml because I wanted it to be small so that I can always have it in my handbag.
I’ve been using this mostly for hands and sometimes body. I have to say that if you love jasmine this is a must-have for you! It is also mousturizing and nourishing enough for my dry hands.
Here is what Korres promises and I agree with all statements:
- Jasmine Body Butter is enriched with Shea Butter to soften, moisturize & restructure the skin.
- A proprietary blend of Sunflower, Almond & Avocado Oils restores skin’s elasticity & smoothness.
- Quince extract acts as a soothing agent to heal and nourish stressed skin.
And what is your favourite Korres body butter?Read More