Do you know why I am always waiting for the new collections? I hope to see the item that I want/need/MUST get for myself! I remember when I first saw YSL Fall 2010 makeup collection I instantly fell in love with the # 7 Bronze Gold Ombrés 5 Lumieres palette.
I was extremely happy when I got it. I should have written the review long time ago because it’s already time to talk about YSL 2010 fall collection. But it’s better late than never.
So what do I love so much about these shadows
Or should I say adore?
- It’s a pure high-end item, everything about it is so elegant and luxury.
- I got these palette because of the colours, they are amazing!
Brown – beautiful golden brown shade
Yellow – shiny yellow
Highlighter – the most amazing shadows, shimmery golden shade ( I need a dupe)
Khaki – shimmery khaki shade
Eyeliner – matte brown shade, I use it for the bows sometime and also to line the eyes.
- I think these are quite unique shades for a high-end brands because there are not that many yellow shadows among luxury companies. I can think about shu uemura and Shiseido righ now.
- This palette is perfect for
When a girl from YSL showed me the photo of their new collection I was really impressed by the amount of products. So today I will tell you, my dear readers, about it. You already know about the star product of the collection – paired nail polishes for French manicure.( I got more photos from YSL, so I’ve updated the post.)
As well as the nail polishes, makeup collections is divided. This time into 3 main topics:
Rejoice the fans of Rouge Volupte, soon you will be able to get the new formula of the lipstick Rouge Volupte Perle, available in 6 shades:
- 101 Beige Caresse
- 102 Coral Sun
- 103 Sparkling Pink
- 104 Stellar Pink
- 105 Insolent Beige
- 106 Mesmerizing Purple(LE)
- Face Powder Peche №1 L’Eclat
- Touche Eclat with a limited editin design in 8 Radiant Silk
- Blush Variation in 19 Venetian Rose
- Mascara Singulier in 5 Indigo
Ombres Duolumieres in
- 29 Purple Amethyst/Tawny Brown
- 31 Midnight Blue/Solar Gold.
Ombres Solo in
- 13 Aquamarine
- 14 Satin Silver.
- 30 Golden Satin
- 31 Golden Toffee.
Check out the photosRead More
Today I would like to tell you about one of my favourite eye pencil - 24/7 eye pencils by Urban Decay.
By the way, their Fall 2010 makeup collection is already available
I have quite a few different shades but today I will tell you about my 3 most favourite. As you can see, they all are mini size because I love mini sized better. Although I do have some regular sized 24/7 liners.
The shades that I love are:
Zero – creamy black shade
Flipside -vibrant teal with shimmer
Bourbon -brown with golden glitter
Why Do I Love These Pencils?
- They are so creamy and it’s very easy to use them.
- The name 24/7 speaks for itself , they really last forever. One of the best eye liners, I can compare them only with MUFE Aqua Eyes.
- I love the ingredients: Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E and Cottonseed Oil.
- There are a lot of shades that you can choose from and UD often makes
Urban Decay Fall 2010 makeup collection is HERE!
Photos of products are from Urban Decay Facebook and Twitter pages.
So here are the items from the collection:
The Vegan Palette, $34
Eyeshadows: Minx, Urb, Gunmetal, Baked, Smog, Half-Baked; Travel-size 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil: Zero; Eyeshadow Primer Potion: Sin
This is my fave item from the collection, small and cute eye palette which includes some essentials for eye makeup! But most people can’t wait to get the new
12 Eyeshadows ( 5 new, 6 permanent, 1 re-promote)
- Virgin (nude satin),
- Sin (champagne shimmer),
- Naked (buff matte),
- Sidecar (beige sparkle),
- Buck (brown matte),
- Half Baked (bronze),
- Smog (golden brown shimmer),
- Darkhorse (bronze-plum shimmer),
- Toasted (taupe-bronze),
- Hustle (mocha shimmer),
- Creep (near-black metallic),
- Gunmetal (dark grey metallic).
Double-ended 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil: Zero (black) and Whisky (warm brown without sparkle).
Travel-size Eyeshadow Primer Potion: Original formula.
Lip Junkies, $19
11 new lip glosses:Read More
We all love exclusive and limited edition items, don’t we? These words have some magic in them! They make us buy things that we don’t even need because we are afraird that we won’t be able to get them anymore.
I just wanted to remind you that Nordstorm is having their Beauty Exclusive sale right now.
I had to take a look of course and here are some items that are worth the attention in my opinion. I’ve picked 5 items that I personally would love to get (but of course I could pick more;) )
Lancome Brush Set,$59
- Anniversary Foundation Brush #2.
- Anniversary Dual Ended Brush #18.
- Anniversary Powder Brush #1.
- Anniversary Blending Tip #17.
I have the same brush set but in different colour and you can read my review and see the photos here. I am happy that I got mine.
Lancôme Hypnôse Lash Set , $42.5
- Ink Artliner in Brun Elegance (full-size).
- Cils Booster XL (full-size).
- Hypnôse Mascara in Black (full-size).
- Bi-facil Eye Makeup Remover (1.7 oz.).
- Anniversary Smudger Brush #1.
I love Lancome Hypnose mascara(review and swatches) and Bi-Facil and buy them all the time so it’s a great way to buy my fave products and save some money. I also have Cils Booster XL but always forget to use it. Plus you get a liner and a brush. Great value and quality. I really think I should get this set.
Yves Saint Laurent Ombrés 5 Lumieres Palette, $56
I personally really like these shadows by YSL. Yes, they areRead More