It seems that everyone who is interested in beauty knows about the famous Bourjois “chocolate” bronzers and now Bourjois are bringing out the new line of bronzers.
First of all I have to say that I like the promo image, it is very Bourjois and very summery.
So this collection includes:
- Delice de Soleil (Sun Delight) Face & Body Bronzing Powder (€ 12.95)
- Delice de Soleil (Sun Delight) Mineral Foundation Bronzer (€ 15.95) I really like the fact that there are two different shades in this powder which allows you to use each separately or mix them together to get the shade you need.
- Delice de Soleil (Sun Delight) Bronzing Powder (€ 14.95 ). This is a beautiful and elegant product with a mirror which can be turned to 360° and can be folded down . Two shades available: 12 light to medium skin and
I’ve just spotted this Cleansing & Polishing Tool at the Sigma website today and thought I would share as this may be a nice alternative for those who want to try Clarisonic but just can’t afford it.
It would be nice to try it as it is only $39.
Watch this video to find out more.
So would you give it a try?
I think the first day of summer is the perfect time to take a look at the Chanel summer 2011 makeup collection video.
This is so beautiful and totally inspiring when it comes to fresh and youthful summer look. So pretty, isn’t it?
There are two look featured at Chanel website Fleur De Rose and Fleur De Pensee looks, so check it out to find out all the details.
Can you believe that it’s the first day of summer?
I was so excited about summer as a teen and as a uni student because of the huge summer break but these days I am not such a huge fan. Obviously I don’t have a 2 months of vacation and I don’t like the heat. But there is always something nice to look forward to, right?
Today let’s take a look at the most popular posts of Spring 2011:
Spring 2011 Makeup4all On-line Beauty Magazine – here
Dior Addict Lipstick Review and Lip Swatches – here
How to Choose the Best Sun Glasses – here
What Makeup Look Kate Middleton Will Wear to Her (Royal) Wedding? – here
The How To/Tutorial section of the blog – here
MAC Blankety Lipstick Review and Lip Swatches – here
My Post About Product Placement – here
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector review and swatches – here
Illamasqua Cream Pigments Review and Swatches – here
Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Review and Lip Swatches – here
By the way, did you plan your summer vacation? Looks like I almost did. Why almost? Because I am not yet 100% sure but, at last I’ve left only several variants to choose from, out of the numerous propositions.
I still need to get a new swimming suit and it’s so hard to choose…
I already featured the famous Daniel Sandler Watercolours here but I think it’s time to write a full review and swatch all the shades that I have.
Some people commented that they’ve never heard of this brand and of Daniel himself. Daniel Sandler is a British celebrity Make-Up artist and a co-fonder of the Daniel Sandler Cosmetics. To find out more check out the official website. I also recommend you watching some videos with Daniel as he is very talented and charming, a pleasure to watch.
But what about the blushes?
These are probably the most famous Daniel’s products, they even brought him his first beauty award from the Grazia magazine.
First of all I have to say that I’ve wanted to try them for a long time so I was really happy to get three shades to try out. And here are some of my thoughts and, what is really exciting, tips from Daniel himself that he shared with us!
Here are my thoughts:
- I perfectly understand why these are so popular, as they are a pleasure to use, the package is cute and you can see the colour itself. The formula is really nice.
- There is a great variety of shades for everyone, they all are really beautiful.
- The pigmentation is insane! You only need a tiny amount of the product so the bottle will last you forever.
- But my favourite thing about the Watercolours is actually how long-lasting they are. I would even say that these may be the most long-lasting blushes I’ve ever used. These are definitely there by the end of the day.
- Although they stay on so well, it’s not hard to remove them, you won’t have to scrub your face to get them off.
- The price is really reasonable for the quality (£14.50 which is less than $25). You can buy them here with the International shipping.
The shades that I have are: