I hope that you all liked yesterday’s post about summer makeup because today we are going to have a post about summer skincare
How to take care of your hair in summer – 15 useful tips.
Looking for an after sun shampoo? – try this one.
How to choose sun glasses - article.
Treat your body with a cooling shower gel.
Body scrub with theRead More
Summer is here and I hope those of you who love summer enjoy it. I am not really a fan of summer because most of all I hate the heat!
Here are some products* that I’ve tried and that I think work great for summer.
Be sure that your makeup is waterproof so you don’t end up looking like this
Add a sun-kissed glow to your face with Too Faced bronzers.
My favourite cream blush, true coral shade by Illamasqua, works perfect in summer heat.
Want to create bright vibrant eye makeup for summer? Everything is possible with Inglot shadows.
Be sure to use cream eye shadows that don’t smudge or crease, something like Benefit’s crealseless cream eye shadows.
If you are going to the pool and to the beach and like to use makeup – use only waterproof products, something likeRead More
Benefit has some new products : lip glosses, PRO balm to minimize the appearance of pores,false lashes and new perfumes. The new perfumes look really cute as most of Benefit’s products do, so I am going to tell you about them.
Each is $36 and is 30.0 mL / 1.0 US fl. oz.
So Hooked On Carmella
floral vanilla – exquisitely feminine
- top notes: lemon, grapefruit, rhubarb
- middle notes: cyclamen, peony, tiare flower
- bottom notes: vanilla, sandalwood, amber
Lookin’ To Rock Rita
fruity green – exhilarating & stylish
- top notes: lemon, coconut, freesia
- middle notes: juicy fig, hyacinth, violet
- bottom notes: sandalwood,
This week I got some products from a blog sale so when I was going to work one morning and thinking what should I write about (with the goodies inside my bag) than I suddenly realized that I should make a post about the blog sales.
I can’t say that I am a very experienced blog sales buyer but lately I do enjoy spending my hard earned money on makeup of blog sales.
So here are some of my thoughts!
What I Like About Blog Sales
- You can be sure that you won’t get fooled because a blogger really cares about his/her reputation. Well, this works only if you are sure about the blogger, but I never had any problems or bad experience.
- Blog sale doesn’t mean that you get only used items or some kind of rubbish.
- You can try so many new things without being broke.
- Bloggers usually put some extra goodies if you buy lot of things from a blog sale.
- You can also find some LE products that are impossible to find elsewhere.
What I Don’t Like About Blog Sales
- You don’t have time to think what you really need/want because others will get it faster so often you find yourself with items that you don’t want/need.
- I personally never got all the items that I wanted, someone always got them before me which is really frustrating.
- Most items are
It’s a super hot summer and we all should really think about the products that we are using to protect our skin and hair. Today I am not going to tell you why you have to do that ( only lazy one never read any articles about that!). But I am going to tell you about the face cream with very high protection.
And it is
Bioderma Photoderm MAX Cream with SPF 100
I really like how it is described and this basically explains why I like this cream so much:
“Photoderm MAX cream is a sun protector for very fair, freckled skin, which burns easily in the sun, and for skin exposed to strong sun conditions (tropics, glaciers, etc). Photoderm MAX’s texture is suitable for all skin types and covers up blemishes. Consisting of a selection of anti-UVB-UVA filters, Photoderm MAX cream’s very mild formula offers MAXimum sun protection. Photoderm Max cream is rich in anti-radical active ingredients and combats premature skin ageing. Photoderm MAX cream is sun, water and perspiration resistant.”
When it’s very hot and I have to be outside for a long time I like to use maximum protection for my face and I have to say that this cream never fails!
I would also like to say even more,Read More