If you are a fan of NARS blushes you will be very happy to find out that they are launching the blush inspired lip gloss collection which will be exclusively available at American Sephora in July. Unfortunately, I am not sure about Europe yet.
Each gloss costs $24 and the collection includes:
- Albatross, sheer luminous glow
- Angelika, cotton candy pink with gold and silver sparkles
- Oasis, sparkling pink champagne
- Super Orgasm, peachy pink with gold glitter
- Luster, sheer golden apricot
I have several NARS blushes and I already reviewed Orgasm blush so I wouldn’t mind getting these glosses. If I could get only one – it’d be Angelika. And what about yourself?Read More
I like to try new products but there are some products that you always come back to! One of such products for me is Hypnose mascara by Lancome. In my opinion this is one of the best mascaras on the market!
“Dare to go up to 6 times the volume with Hypnôse. With each stroke, the patented POWERFULL™ brush intensifies lashes from root to tip. Exclusive, fluid SoftSculpt ™ formula, enriched with Vitamin B5, wraps lashes one luxurious layer at a time without smearing, smudging or clumping.”
Why You May Like It
- This mascara gives the most amazing volume, it really changes the way your lashes look.
- I personally really like the elegant design of the tube and the brush.
- You can see great results even after the first coat but if you put one 2-3 coats the results are very impressive.
- This mascara will change the way even short and thin lashes look.
- I’d say that it
I believe that a lot of you already know about the new Lancome Precious Cells mascaras: Hypnose and Definicils.
I saw the new Hypnose mascara just near my place so it was a big temptation to get it because Hypnose mascaras are among my favourite. By the way, there is a Hypnose mascara review scheduled for the evening already. But I’ve realized that I have too many unopened mascaras so I will get this one later.
If you are from the US, there is a new Definicils mascara and, according to Lancome, it’s the World’s best selling mascara.
You can get this mascara at lancomeRead More
After I read the review of Jill Stuart Mix blushes at my friend’s blog I understood that I really want to try them. But it’s really not easy for me to get Jill Stuart.
I also like how the blushes are described and don’t you just love the image?
“An English garden with a myriad of colorful flowers in bloom. A limited edition collection of romantic colors.”
There are 2 blushes:
- Mix Blush shade# 103 Romantic Bouquet
- Mix Blush shade #104 Flowery Garden
They both are absolutely gorgeous!
And what do you think? What is your favourite Asian brand and where do you get Asian makeup if you don’t have a counter near you, any good on-line shops you can recommend?Read More
So far I reviewed only 1 thermal water by Vichy but today I want to review one more thermal water and this time by Avene.
You can read more about Avene and their products at the Avene website.
And here are only some of the ways you may use Avene Thermal Spray
- Post surgery
- Post procedure
- Redness-prone skin / inflammation
- Keratosis-prone, scaly skin
- Eczema / atopic dermatitis
- Allergic reactions / sensitive skin / irritation
- Burning / stinging / itching / tingling
- After cleansing
- After shaving/after waxing
- After exercise
- During travel
- Sunburn, burns
- Diaper rash
- To set makeup
- Calms, soothes and softens
- Rich in silicate and trace elements
- Low salt mineral content does not dry out the skin
- pH 7.5 – perfect balance of anions and cations
- Bottled directly from the source – bacteriologically pure
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
How to use
- Spray onto the skin in a fine mist. Leave on for 2 to 3 minutes, then gently pat dry. Spray on as often as necessary.
Ingredients ( I’ve tried to make good photos):Read More