I guess a lot of you remember the Liberty of London Collection by MAC and the popular lipstick in Ever Hip(Cremesheen) which was sold out pretty fast and became a favourite of a lot of people, including myself.
Since now it is a part of the Fashion Flower collection which is in stores now, I though I would write about this beautiful lipstick. Mine is in a special design but now this lipstick is in a regular design.
This is how it looks like swatched with the flash and in natural light
I already made a preview of the upcoming lipsticks in February and here are more details about Yves Saint Laurent and Burberry Lip Mists.
As you remember, I was most excited about the Dior Addict which I already tried and YSL Glossy Candy(£21), so I can’t wait for those to arrive!
Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Sheer Candy Glossy Balm Crystal Color
I am happy to see the gorgeous Ginta on the promo image
This balm dresses your lips in a sheer veil of brilliant color boosted with vitamin- and antioxidant-rich fruit extract. Its ultra-light, sensual texture leaves lips feeling soft and hydrated for up to eight hours and is ideal for year-round use.
The shades are:
- 01 Lush Coconut, sheer nude beige with golden shimmer
- 02 Dewy Papaya,sheer fresh peach
- 03 Juicy Grapefruit, sheer fresh baby pink with golden shimmer
- 04 Succulent Pomegranate, sheer bright pink with red undertones
- 05 Mouthwatering Berry, sheer reddish blackberry
- 06 Luscious Cherry, sheer cherry red with golden shimmer
Burberry Lip Mist Natural
I always like to see what other people take with them when they are travelling. I was away for about a week and this is what makeup I had with me. I did not plan to wear any makeup most of the time so this is why there are very few products.
I am not going to write a lot about the products as I already reviewed most of them.
1. Max Factor Second Skin Foundation. It is my favourite right now and I’ve almost used it up as you can see. Review.
2. Revlon ColorStay Under Eye Concealer. Review
3. BECCA Beach Tints in Watermelon and Grapefruit, I love these a lot. Review
4. Mini High Beam by Benefit.
5. MAC 217 and 239 eye brushes.
6. N07 Smokey Eye brush. This is one of my favourite, will write about it later.
7.Lancome Le Crayon Khol in Brun Noir, my must have. Review.
8.Rouge Bunny Rouge Eyes
After being really impressed with the Neutrogena’s Norwegian Formula Concentrated hand cream (just got the second one) I’ve decided to get some other products from the range. So I’ve got myself the Deep Moisture Comfort Balm and the Cracked Heel Foot Cream.
And these are nice, I like the smell and the texture but unfortunately, the body balm is not enough for my very dry skin. I guess I should try using the hand cream all over the body as I love the concentrated formula.
As for the foot cream, although my feet are not cracked, they are kind of rough and this cream makes them softer just after I’ve used it. But I can’t say if the effect is long lasting since I gave it away to my grandma who is 70+ and who has a lot of problems with her feet. She told me that her feet are in a bit better condition after using this cream but since she used it only for 3 times I think it’s too early to talk about the healing but I will ask her about the results later.
So in general, these products are not bad especially for the price but the hand cream is definitely my favourite. I still want to try more Neutrogena products in the future so maybe you can share you favourites with me?
Spring/Summer is a great time for tinted moisturizers so Bobbi Brown released two brand new products just in time. By the way, if you don’t know the brand also has a relatively new concealer.
There is also a new collection called Almost Bare for summer 2011.
So here is the promo information so far and the prices for the US as I don’t know UK or EU prices just yet.
Bobbi Brown High Shimmer Lip Gloss, $22
- Pink Tulle
Creamy Lip Color, $22
- Tiger Lily, shimmering medium tone coral.
- Burnt Sugar, a bronze nude.
- Pale Petal, a medium tone blue pink
- Hibiscus, a bright candy pink.
- Washed Seashell, a shimmering, medium tone nude pink.
Almost Bare Fragrance, $60 for 45 ml
This fresh floral eau de parfum features a delicate balance of inspiring Italian Bergamot blended with Violet Leaves to relax and soothe the senses. The scent is enhanced by a note of Soft Muguet and gentle Jasmine Petals, with a Soft Cedar and Warm Amber background.
Bronzing Powder, $33
- Deep Chocolate,a deep