I’ve wanted to buy MUFE Flash Color palette for ages but every time I was determined to get it, the palette was out of stock. But at least I got a single Flash Color in Black (I got mine at the US Sephora for $18). The colour is called Black 11 (black cream) and it is a “Complete coverage, special effect cream color for face, eyes, lips, and cheeks.”
This is what is written about it:
A must-have for any professional makeup artist, these thick creamy colors flawlessly cover the skin and can be easily shaded together to obtain a wide variety of effects, depending on the quantity applied. Use to create special effects with color like decorative designs on the face or body. They can also be used for face painting on children.
I was very excited to try this product and here are my thoughts.
Why You may Like It:
- This is a great product for smoky eyes! It’s easy to use and blend it.
- Flash Color in black is just perfect for rock and gothic looks. If you love edgy makeup – you have to try this one! I’ve tried to create such looks on young girls and, OMG, the results were
One more Make Up For Ever product that is now available at Sephora for $20, you can also get it at gurumakeupemporium.com for £9.50.
It is called Aquarelle(10ml) and is a highly pigmented, water-based formula for the face and body.
“It is formulated to give intense color with a long-lasting result. Its high pigment allows for uniform application and the light texture remains comfortable on the skin. Aquarelle can be used to line the eyes or create a design on the face or body.”Read More
There are a lot of new products from Make Up For Ever and here is one of them – Matt Bronze Suntan Powder. It is an ultra matte and non pearly powder for a super natural finish which is 10g.
You can get it for £25.95 at gurumakeupemporium.com
There are 4 shades available
- 10 Apricot
- 20 Honey
- 30 Cinnamon
- 40 Amber
By the way, the new Fall 2010 Moulin Rouge Collection is also available!
For more details about the product visit Make Up For Ever website.Read More
Do you remember those super beautiful Bourjois blushes and eye shadows? Of course I had to get them and I’ve picked 32 Ambre D’Or blush for myself.
I am not sure if you can still find the products with this design but you can always get them with the regular design.
Why you may like this blush:
- Because of the design. This is actually the reason why I got it.
- There is a mirror and a small brush inside.
- This product is travel friendly.
- It’s a nice warm shade which is perfect for summer. It will look nice both on girls with fair and tanned skin.
- It has some shimmer in it so if you are a fan – this blush is for you.
- The price is very reasonable – £6.85.
Why you may not like itRead More
Take a look at the beautiful promo image of the new Bourjois Bio Detox Organic Foundation which will be out in October. Here is how it is described:
“This foundation perfectly evens out the complexion, minimizing pores’ appearance and concealing imperfections. Enriched with chlorophyll from plants that brings oxygen and filters pollution, it leaves the skin pure and fresh. Its formula melts onto the skin for a no mask effect. ”
- Non-pore blocking, oil-free