Spring is here and it’s time to for a “springs shades” of manicure. So here is the Precious collection by Orly with 6 brand new shades for you to enjoy.
- Sapphire Silk: Deep Teal Crème
- Fancy Fuchsia: Pink Crème
- Gilded Coral: Coral Gold Shimmer
- Royal Velvet: Purple Blue Shimmer
- Pure Porcelain: Beige Crème
- Ancient Jade: Green Crème
So which one do you like? What is your favourite shade for Spring?
My lips are very dry and in winter they are usually in horrible condition as I sometimes forget to put the lip balm on and even if I do, sometimes it is not effective enough.
It was my Birthday on the 6th of March and I really wanted to wear a dark matte lipstick which is a disaster when your lips are not in perfect condition, as you can imagine.
This is why I was excited to try Kiss Elixir lip balm by Rouge Bunny Rouge.
To tell the truth I wasn’t expecting any miracles. But I was more than happy to see one! My dry, chapped and sometimes even bleeding lips became smooth, soft and, well, perfect. I could not believe my eyes. I could apply the dark matte lipstick and it look great, can you imagine?
How does it work?
You already know about the new Gelee d’Inerdit by Givenchy, so here are all the details.
This is what Givenchy says about the new product:
“For the first time, a Givenchy gloss is formulated without wax. The jelly texture is non sticky, melts on the lips upon application and provides a balm-like cocoon sensation of extreme comfort.
An immediate plumping result: thanks to the hyaluronic acid micro-spheres, the lips become immediately smoother and get a plumper effect.
A long term smoothing and skincare action: a vegetal extract revitalizes and smoothes immediately the lips. A large range of playful and lively shades with numerous effects: sparkling, icy, pearly…”
There are 13 shades:
- Tempting Rouge n°1
- Celestial Black n°2
- Transparent Shine n°3
- Vibrant Fuchsia n°4
I am probably a masochist. This is the only reason that can explain why I am browsing US Sephora from time to time when I know that I can’t buy anything from there.
But I always come across the most amazing sets which I would love to have for myself!
And here is just one of them – Too Faced The Bronzed & The Beautiful French Riviera Edition ($38). Now isn’t it just gorgeous?
It is “A travel-ready set that includes three of Too Faced’s bestselling bronzing formulas, a complexion-enhancing golden highlight powder, and a deluxe Primed & Poreless SPF 20 Tinted Primer.”
This set contains:
- 0.17 oz Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer
- 4x 0.08 oz Bronzing Powders in Chocolate Soleil, Powdered Sun, Sun Bunny, Snow Bunny
- 3 x get-the-look instructional cards
Looks like a perfect gift for summer! So if you (all of a sudden) want to make me a present – you know what to get 😉
PS. It’s only for Beauty Insiders.
I have a lot of page views every day so I would love to thank each one of you as this means a lot to me!
Some people may think that this blog isn’t personal enough as I don’t really write about myself (well, yes this is a makeup blog, not a personal journal but it is nice to see the person behind it) but I have to assure you that it is. Makeup4all really reflects my personality… I am quite reserved and keep most things to myself in real life so it is the same here on the blog.
But as I like when blogs are 90% about the main topic and the other 10% are about other things, including personal posts, I thought I’d share some things with you today…
Today was a lovely Spring day so I’ve enjoyed a walk in the centre with my sweet friends. It looks like that most people I know already planned their summer vacations. I am probably one of those very few who