So this is the 4th Maybelline nail polish that I got. It is called Punky Orange and it is a beautiful pastel coral shade which looks amazing in a bottle.
But to get this shade on the nails – you’d need at least 3 layers and yet I can’t say that it’s opaque. The colour is beautiful but I don’t like to have so many coats of nail polish on my nails.Read More
Have you seen the winners of Illamasqua nail competition? I really love Raindrops and would really love to try it!
This is how the nail polishes are described:
- Shrapnel, pink-based metallic copper
- Raindrops, pale grey with a sheer silver sparkle.
- Eclipse, a deep purple/grey blue
And here is also a Halloween collection by OPIRead More
The new Fall 2010 collection from Sephora by OPI “Rocker Chic” is already available at Sephora. Each nail polish is $9.
- Just a Little Dangerous, opaque metallic amethyst
- Club Queen Scene,sheer smoky gray with fine blue glitter
- Already Famous, sheer pewter with medium champagne and silver glitter
- Dating the Drummer, sheer warm walnut with fine holographic glitter
- Do I Know You?,opaque dusty rose beige
- Rock His World, opaque deep cranberry
- Studs & Stilettos, opaque metallic mahogany
- Fiercely Fabulous, opaque poppy red
- Go My Own Way,sheer muted teal blue with fine blue glitter
Oh wow, there are so many shades that I would like to try!Read More
Yes, it’s too early to talk about Christmas but I just can’t ignore some posts that I saw this week, so I thought I’d share with you!
If you are a fan of Wonder Woman ( I could not care less) – I have great news for you, there will be a MAC Wonder Woman collection in the future.
And here are some Christmas collections:
NARS Christmas 2010 collection + swatches – Lipglossiping
Dior Christmas 2010 collection – The Beauty Alchemist
Givenchy Christmas 2010 collection – British Beauty Blogger
Chanel Christmas 2010 collection – Karla Sugar
I like Chanel collection the best so far!
This week my wishlist looks like this:Read More
Take a look at the holiday 2010 collection by Lancome. Looks like a perfect collection for a smoky eye and red lip. This collection is a result of collaboration between L’Wren Scott’s and Aaron de Mey. It should be available in November. Isn’t it just gorgeous?