Today I would like to tell you about the Rouge Bunny Rouge Gleaming Temptation gloss in Birthday Suit which I got as a Christmas present. I was very happy to receive it as it was unexpected.
The colour is described as “sheerest delicate honey-peach beige with a hint of glimmer nude”.
I’ve already reviewed the RBR gloss which I have as a part of the Decadent Duo and you can read my thoughts abut it here.
First of all I have to say that I just love the design, especially the design of the package, it’s so beautiful!
The formula is nice: it is moisturising and I wouldn’t call it sticky. It also smells nice.
As for the colour – it would look nice on so many people as it is such a delicate and neutral shade. I am sure thatRead More
I’ve read so many Edward Bess raves from the people who’s opinion I trust so I’ve wanted to try it myself. I will tell you the truth, every time, I was browsing the range I just couldn’t find anything calling out my name. But the situation is changed now!
There are 3 Ultra Slick Lipsticks and 3 Deep Shine Lipglosses that just launched at Zuneta.
The lipsticks(£24) are:
“Demi-matte finish. Creamy and long-lasting with a formula that delivers superior hydration.”
- Blush Allure, light rose
- Rose Demure, classic rose
- Demi Buff, perfect natural lip colour
The glosses(£22) are:
“Not a hint of glitter or shimmer here, just full glossy coverage that enhances your natural lip shape with long-lasting hydration.”
- French Lase, soft nude rose
- First Kiss, bright blue based pink
- Amore, blue based red
And I actually really like the French Lace and the First Kiss glosses. Amy from Cafe Makeup has some swatches.
There is also a new product from Rouge Bunny Rouge which is calledRead More
After reading so many raves about the Healthy Mix foundation I’ve decided to get it myself. And you know what?
I have to agree with those who are impressed with this product.
It comes in a pretty packaging with a pump which make the application easy and hygienic.
The first thing that you notice is the amazing fruity smell as this foundation includes: apricot for radiance, melon for hydration, apple for antioxidant, ginger for energy. But don’t worry, it disappears pretty soon, although I personally wish it would stay for a longer time.
What about the finish and the coverage?
It gives a medium coverage and semi-matte finish. I really like the coverage but I wish the finish was a bit more dewy although you can always mix it with the primer which gives a dewy finish, something like Satin Primer by Illamasqua which I love.
I personallyRead More
Bourjois presents 2 new products – Gloss Effet 3D and the New Little Round Pot eye shadows.
“The 3D effect Gloss Effect contains 92% of moisturisers and protecting formula which lasts for 8 hours. Plus it includes vitamins C and E antioxidants.”
The shades are (including 6 new):
- 01 Beige Elastic (nude chic)
- 02 Brun Galatic (deep chestnut brown)
- NEW 03 Brun Rosé Académic (pink brown)
- NEW 04 Rose Polémic (light pink with glitter)
- NEW 05 Rose Hypothetic (soft pink brown)
- NEW 06 Rouge Democratic (lilac with silver glitter)
- NEW 07 Rosé Or Epic (warm transparent pink)
- NEW 08 Framboise Tonic (fuchsia with pearl)
- 18 Transparent Oniric (clear)
- 20 Rose
I liked everything from Ellis Faas that I’ve tried so far but their blush is probably the best product for me!
I have a shade S302 which is a beautiful peachy pink. As all the EF products it is in this beautiful futuristic tube.
So why do I like it so much?
- S302 looks beautiful on a lot of skin tones.
- This blush blends really well and it looks natural on the skin, the texture is amazing – light and not greasy.
- This is the most long lasting blush that I’ve tried so far. Honestly, it stays on for the whole day on, although