First of all I want to say that I am leaving for a week so I will answer all the comments and e-mails when I am back. But don’t worry, you won’t even notice as I’ve scheduled posts for the week ahead.
And now I just wanted to share two videos that I hope you will find interesting. The first one is from Chanel Cruise backstage.
By the way, Peter Phillips used the new foundation which is called Perfection Lumiere Long-Wear Flawless Fluid Makeup SPF 10 on the models and the eye shadows from the Fall 2011 collections which are called The Eyes Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eyeshadow in Prélude.
And the other video that I want to share is from Illamasqua and it’s about their Skin Sketching
Here is the list of products that I would like to get for myself to try. I also have a list of products that I want to get to use on others so I will probably post that soon.
I am always curious to see such lists of others so hopefully you will like to see mine.
- First of all I want to find a perfect foundation or better a Tinted Moisturizer for myself. So far my favourite foundation has to be Max Factor Second Skin. There are several TM that I want to try, you can see some of them here.
- BECCA Lip & Cheek Crème, £24 not sure about the shades, it’s just a BECCA product I haven’t tired yet.
- Benefit Posie Tint, £24.50 I can’t believe that I haven’t tried it yet. I wrote about Bene Tint and just ordered ChaCha this week.
- Make Up For Ever Make Up For Ever HD Cream Blush, £21.75
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge For Lips And Cheeks, £ 17
I am not sure about the shades of the last three products, just want something new.
- Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Sheer Candy Glossy Balm Crystal Color, can’t wait to try these, £21
- Jemma Kidd Hi-Shine Silk Touch Lip Gloss in Moonstone, £14
- Hourglass Extreme Sheen High Shine Lipgloss in
Finally I have written my second post for the Make Up Geek. This time it is about my favourite non-powder blushes for Spring season. It was very hard to choose my favourite but I’ve managed to choose seven from different price categories.
So here is the article with a review and a swatch on each of them.
Although I have tried quite a few there are so many that I still want to try, I will share my wish list (pretty much everything I haven’t tried) with you some other day. If you have a holy grail cream/liquid/mousse/gel blush please share!
The great thing about reading the brand’s blogs is that you always know the latest news. And here is the hot deal from Benefit which is valid ONLY TODAY!
You can get an amazing set Benefit Now to Wow! Color Collection which includes:
- Cha Cha Tint Mango-Tinted Lip and Cheek Stain, not yet available
- Instant Brow Pencil, you can choose Medium or Light
- BADgal Lash Mascara
- High Beam Mini Luminescent Complexion Enhancer (mini size)
And this all you can get here for $33.50 and $2.50 for shipping only! That is a BARGAIN! The tint alone will retail for $29 in the States and somewhere around €33 in Europe.
So if you live in the US I suggest you grabbing this set if you can. Even I asked my friend to get one for me (I am not from the US, for those of you who don’t know), so hopefully I will get it in 2-3 weeks.
PS. Would you like me to post about similar great deals in the future?
I am sure that you already know that lip balm and lipstick hybrid is huge for SS 2011. I’ve written a lot of posts about it and also had an article about it in the latest edition of the magazine.
But do you know what else is popular right now? Tinted Moisturizers!And I am actually really happy about both products as I am a fan.
And the latest editions to the world of Tinted Moisturizers are Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 and Clarins HydraQuench Tinted Moisturizer SPF 6.
Here is what is written about Clinique (£21):