Benefit has some new products : lip glosses, PRO balm to minimize the appearance of pores,false lashes and new perfumes. The new perfumes look really cute as most of Benefit’s products do, so I am going to tell you about them.
Each is $36 and is 30.0 mL / 1.0 US fl. oz.
So Hooked On Carmella
floral vanilla – exquisitely feminine
- top notes: lemon, grapefruit, rhubarb
- middle notes: cyclamen, peony, tiare flower
- bottom notes: vanilla, sandalwood, amber
Lookin’ To Rock Rita
fruity green – exhilarating & stylish
- top notes: lemon, coconut, freesia
- middle notes: juicy fig, hyacinth, violet
- bottom notes: sandalwood,
This week I got some products from a blog sale so when I was going to work one morning and thinking what should I write about (with the goodies inside my bag) than I suddenly realized that I should make a post about the blog sales.
I can’t say that I am a very experienced blog sales buyer but lately I do enjoy spending my hard earned money on makeup of blog sales.
So here are some of my thoughts!
What I Like About Blog Sales
- You can be sure that you won’t get fooled because a blogger really cares about his/her reputation. Well, this works only if you are sure about the blogger, but I never had any problems or bad experience.
- Blog sale doesn’t mean that you get only used items or some kind of rubbish.
- You can try so many new things without being broke.
- Bloggers usually put some extra goodies if you buy lot of things from a blog sale.
- You can also find some LE products that are impossible to find elsewhere.
What I Don’t Like About Blog Sales
- You don’t have time to think what you really need/want because others will get it faster so often you find yourself with items that you don’t want/need.
- I personally never got all the items that I wanted, someone always got them before me which is really frustrating.
- Most items are
It’s a super hot summer and we all should really think about the products that we are using to protect our skin and hair. Today I am not going to tell you why you have to do that ( only lazy one never read any articles about that!). But I am going to tell you about the face cream with very high protection.
And it is
Bioderma Photoderm MAX Cream with SPF 100
I really like how it is described and this basically explains why I like this cream so much:
“Photoderm MAX cream is a sun protector for very fair, freckled skin, which burns easily in the sun, and for skin exposed to strong sun conditions (tropics, glaciers, etc). Photoderm MAX’s texture is suitable for all skin types and covers up blemishes. Consisting of a selection of anti-UVB-UVA filters, Photoderm MAX cream’s very mild formula offers MAXimum sun protection. Photoderm Max cream is rich in anti-radical active ingredients and combats premature skin ageing. Photoderm MAX cream is sun, water and perspiration resistant.”
When it’s very hot and I have to be outside for a long time I like to use maximum protection for my face and I have to say that this cream never fails!
I would also like to say even more,Read More
I really like Emily Blunt, red lips and NARS cosmetics. So I just have to share this photo where Emily rocks red NARS lips. This photo was taken on 20th May during amfAR Cinema Against AIDS gala, Cannes.
Emily is wearing NARS Dragon Girl Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
You can get your NARS here.Read More
It’s not a secret that I love BECCA. Unfortunately, I don’t see that many reviews about this brand. I have quite a few products from this Australian brand and will be reviewing them for you.
I got my first BECCA product because of Lisa Eldridge (she is my guru and I trust all her advice). I loved it so much that I had to buy more, and more, and even more. And guess what? There are still several products that will be mine!
And today I am going to tell you about their Glossy Lip Tint. Mine is called Frappe.
“Glossy Lip Tint from BECCA is a long lasting translucent gloss that delivers radiant shine with a splash of colour. Use over lipsticks, lip crèmes and lip liners for added colour and shine. Frappe is a fresh and vibrant melon shade.
Deliciously scented with a hint of strawberry parfait, BECCA Glossy Lip Tint in Frappe is a luxurious formulation that delivers a silky-smooth, completely non-sticky tint with long-lasting shine. With an easy to use wand style applicator this conditioning lip tint is the most comfortable gloss you will ever wear.”
Why You May Like It
- The quality is amazing
- It is very moisturizing and feels great on the lips
- I like the brush, that makes the application easy and accurate
- The design is lovely in my opinion and I like the design of all the BECCA products
- I love the effect that this lip tint gives: sheer but with colour, you can also get more colour by layering
- The product stays