If you want to treat yourself to a new cheek palette, here are three options you can choose from:
Benefit Cosmetics Cheekathon Blush & Bronzer Palette, $58 from Sephora
- Dallas box o’ powder blush in Dusty Rose (my review)
- Dandelion box o’ powder blush in Baby Pink
- CORALista box o’ powder blush in Coal Pink
- Rockateur box o’ powder blush in Rose Gold
- Hoola matte bronzer (my review)
- Natural-bristle brush
All blushes and bronzers are full sized
Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Summer Glow Multi-Palette, $50 from Sephora
“Illuminate, contour, and blush withRead More
OPI are killing it with their two latest releases. First of all there is this fantastic collection inspired by New Orleans, and the promo video is incredibly beautiful. Now I want to visit even more… One day.
I highly recommend, feel the vibe of that city, and check out the model’s outfits, and her red shoes!
The shades are:
- Let Me Bayou a Drink, This refreshing blush pink is my treat.
- Humidi-Tea, Beat the heat in this nude shimmer.
- Suzi Nails New Orleans, This light, bright pink hits the spot for chic.
- I Manicure for Beads, Throw me nothing but this luscious purple crème!
- Spare Me a French Quarter? Say oui-oui to this mellowed raspberry crème.
- She’s a Bad Muffuletta! Don’t mess with this hot red crème!
- Got Myself into a Jam-balaya. A yummy mélange of spice and creamy peach.
- Crawfishin’ for a Compliment. This light, creamy orange is perfect on me, isn’t it?
- Take a Right on Bourbon. An intoxicatingly, warm metallic pewter.
- I’m Sooo Swamped! This verdant, creamy green is drenched in style.
- Rich Girls & Po-Boys .Make a date with this china blue crème.
- Show Us Your Tips! Let’s see how this periwinkle shimmer looks on you.
As for the Alice Through The Looking Glass collection,Read More
I have to admit that I am slightly obsessed with dystopian novels, and love all those futuristic and manus x machina themes. And, yes, I do have a board on Pinterest.
It may have something to do with the fact that I did culture studies back at uni and read lots of philosophical theories on the subject. Whatever it is, I have been always fascinated with the futuristic beauty.
Here is actually a photo I’ve posted on Instagram recently.
The products shown are:
- GOSH Holographic and Rainbow nail polishes.
- Illamasqua Liquid Metal in Surge and Phenomena
- Ellis Faas Lights in 301
- Max Factor Excess Shimmer Eye Shadows in Crystal
- MeMeMe nail polish in Refined
And here are also some kick ass beauty looks from the relatively recent MET Gala, howRead More
As weird, as it sounds I don’t really care about dark under eye circles or bags that much. Although I understand the corrector-concealer-powder concept for the under eye area, that is something you’d almost never see me doing. In fact YSL’s Touche Elcat is the only product I have ever used up which I am using under the eyes.
All I care about is a light coverage and some light reflection. This is obviously, my personal preference, and I do use a lot of products when I am doing someone else’s makeup.
This is why I am excited to share about one of my favourite Rouge Bunny Rouge products. Glide Concealer NAKED DISGUISE which is described as “bare skin but better”. And that is exactly that!
This is my favourite under eye product, ever. It feels really light on the skin and gives that very natural light-to-medium coverage, and you can still see the texture of the skin. It is enough to make you look fresher andRead More
Regular readers know that I am a mascara snob.
Although most people think that mascara is the product on which you can save, I usually invest in mine, with only one exception. And that is Max Factor mascaras.
I have reviewed all their mascara launches which came out in the last several years, you can read them if you click on Max Factor category. I think they all are absolutely brilliant, and I always recommend them not only to my readers but also to my friends. And I know that some of my girlfriends are now fans, too.
And today I want to talk about the latest release which is Voluptuous False Lash Effect Mascara, it was already mentioned here.
Unlike most MF mascaras, it comes in the colourful teal and gold packaging, so a lot of people may like that.
As for the mascara itself, the fist thing that you notice is the brush which is huge (see the comparison photos below), and looks different from anything else I’ve used. According to the brand, helix shape enables a 360° application. And that is theRead More