Ok, so I have shared the 10 books that are on my “Reading List” and here is the promised posts about the films that I plan to see in the near future aka during the holidays, when I have time.
Please note that these are not Christmas or festive related. And no, I don’t have a habit of re-watching the same movies over, and over again during the holiday season.
But before we start, I’d like to mention my Pinterest profile, since I have a board dedicated to films.
So… here we go:
1. La Grande Bellezza. The Great Beauty. It was recommended by my friends.
2. The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. Unfortunately, The Hobbit is the only book I have read (haven’t read The Lord Of The Rings, shame on me) so I am going to see the second part next week.
3. Blow with Johnny Depp and Penélope Cruz. I can’t believe that I haven’t seen this. How did it happen?
4. Trance. I watch all films with James McAvoy, and haven’t seen this one yet.
5. Wong Kar Wai’s In the Mood for Love and his part in Eros. I’ve heard a lot about both, and want to see what is all the fuss about.
6. Sylvia, yes, it is about Sylvia Plath.
7. La vie en Rose, Marion Cotillard as Édith Piaf.
8. Arthur Newman. I watch all films with Emily Blunt, and haven’t seen this one yet. Sounds like no 4, right? But I really watch all films with the actors that I like.
9. No, with Gael Garcia Bernal. See no4 and no9.
10. In Bloom, Georgian film, and I love Georgia (country, I have never been to a State).
The list is almost endless, so these 10 are the first that came to my mind. I should also mention The Lover, Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has to Travel, The Reader, Biutiful by Alejandro González Iñárritu and Los amantes pasajeros by Pedro Almodovar, To Rome With Love…
Please share what is on your list!