Products and Look from Chanel Summer 2010 Makeup Collection
“Karl Lagerfeld gave me three key words: Neon Baroque, Chemical Pastels and Liquid Silver. For the lips I used the new Summer 2010 Rouge Allure Lipstick in Genial. This coral shade perfectly matched the Technicolor and Neon Baroque spirit Karl wanted for the makeup at this show.”- Peter Philips
It seems that we all are waiting for the new Summer 2010 makeup collection by Chanel. I already made a post about it but here are more details and closers looks.
Here are the products that were used to create this look:
1. Ombres Contraste Duo in Gris-Subtil (summer 2010)
2. Le Crayon Khol Intense Eye Pencil in Graphite
3. Inimitable Mascara Multi-Dimensional in Black
- Les Tissages de Chanel Blush Duo Tweed Effect in Tweed Corail
More products and the photo of the new amazing coral lipstick
- Le Crayon Levres Precision Lip Definer in Pink Sugar
- Rouge Allure Luminous Satin Lip Colour in Genial (summer 2010)
- Le Vernis Nail Colour in Silver
I NEED that lipstick!