Rave: Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadows in Stiletto. Review and Swatches
Do you know that Benefit’s Ceaseless Cream Eye Shadows have won a lot of awards? Some of them that are mentioned on their website:
- 2008 Self Healthy Beauty Award – “best eye shadow”
- 2008 Star Beauty Awards – “best eye shadow”
- 2008 Real Simple: Beauty & the Best – Top 20 beauty buys “best eye shadow”
And you know, I would give this product a lot of other awards because these are the best cream eye shadows ever.
So far I have only 2 shades but I will get them all. Why don’t I get them all at once? Because I get them as a small reward for myself. This is just my little secret on how to do some things that I don’t want to do. I get myself something nice after I’ve accomplished my task.
But back to the shadows. This time I am going to tell you about the shade called Stiletto, described as aubergine, which is just perfect for this Fall. My other shade Busy Signal is described as venetian brown and can be found here.
So why do I love it SO much and the swatch
This shadows do everything that is promised:
“Our do-it-all cream shadow lines, shades and contours eyes with its alluring crease-proof, smudge-proof formula. Go as sheer or as dramatic as you like with buildable color. Either way, these shadows stay put!”
- You can use the product as an eye liner or shadows
- Built the intensity of the shade and easily use powder eye shadows/pigments/glitter on top
- It stay on forever and doesn’t move, crease or smudge. But on the other hand it’s easy to blend it!
- You can forget what the eye shadows primer is
- The price is reasonable(£14/$19). Plus these shadows(4.5g Net wt. 0.16 oz) will last you for ages even if you use them every day.
I am a huge fan of Benefit’s Creaseless Cream Shadows but I only wish they had more colours! By the way, the next shade that I plan to get is Strut!
Anyway, if you are looking for cream eye shadows with an amazing quality be sure to take a look at these.
And now tell me what’s your favourite cream eye shadows?