REN Rosa Centifolia No1 Purity Cleansing Balm Review. Rave
This is definitely one of the best cleansers I have ever tried! Why?
It’s simply brilliant and here are some of the main points:
- The product has a luxurious balmy texture that I love massaging in, I love a proper relaxing [skincare] routine in the evenings. I find that it helps to relax and (almost) forget about the daily stresses.
- Gently cleanses and leaves the skin feeling soft and not tight at all. I have a very dry skin and I don’t get that I-must-put-a-cream-on-immediately feeling.
- Smells nice and not overpowering. I even wish it would have stronger rose scent but understand that not everyone would like that.
- Does remove eye makeup but I prefer a separate make-up remover anyway.
- Rosa Centifolia No1 Purity Cleansing Balm comes with a muslin cloth, but I personally prefer flannel.
- REN claim that their product calms and soothes, and I agree.
The price is £23 for 100ml. I have been using mine religiously ever since I’ve bought it about a month ago, and am happy with the way my skin looks and feels, so will definitely re-purchase. Plus I have some new REN products on my wish list already.
And what are your favourite products from the brand? Anything you would recommend?