Revlon for Temperley. Create the Look
Here is the look created by Revlon’s Global Artistic Director, Gucci Westman for Temperley at London Fashion Week AW 2011 on Sunday February 19th 2011.
“Alice Temperley is a stylish, successful woman, she was the perfect inspiration and loves a red lip. I also wanted to compliment the beautiful muted palette of the collection and the Venetian theme so created a confident bright red lip using Just Bitten Lip Stain and a strong purple smokey eye. I love the combination of red and purple for a look that is chic, expensive and powerful”
GET THE LOOK:
- PhotoReady Concealer £6.49
- PhotoReady Powder £11.99
- PhotoReady Foundation £12.99
- Revlon Matte Blush in Berry Rich £6.99
- CustomEyes Mascara in Blackest Black £9.99
- ColorStay Liquid Liner in Blackest Black £6.99
- ColorStay 12H Eye Shadow Quad in Sunrise Sunset £7.99
- ColorStay 12H Eye Shadow Quad in Steel Impressions £7.99
- Luxourious Color Eyeliner in Black £6.99
- Just Bitten in Flame £7.99
- Matte Lipstick in Really Red £7.49
I already wrote about the Just Bitten lip stains and finally they are available in the UK.
- Scented Nail Enamel in Peach Smoothie £6.49
Such a gorgeous look, absolutely love it! The lips look SO hot!