Rouge Bunny Rouge A Cappella Makeup Look For Fall 2011
Here is a gorgeous new natural look from Rouge Bunny Rouge. I am sure that pretty much everyone is going to love it as it is a beautiful example of a “no makeup” makeup.
It’s all about the flawless skin. The most interesting that for this look the Make Up Artist did no even use a foundation, only a mattifying primer and concealers.
Also a very important product in this look is the EYES WIDE OPEN Brightening Liner Duo which I actually have used for several months already but still haven’t written a full review. I will, as soon as I get a camera, unfortunately I don’t have one right now.
So here is the list of the products were used to create the look:
- DELIQUESCE Make-up Melt Cleanser
- METAMORPHOSES Mattifiying Primer
- NAKED DISGUISE Glide Concealer. See my review and swatches.
- FINE-SPUN LIGHT Luminous Skin Wand
- EYES WIDE OPEN Brightening Liner Duo
- SILK AETHER Long-lasting Cream Eye Shadow ‘Brocade Skipper’. See my review and swatches.
- SMITHEREENS OF STARS Eye Gloss ‘Angels Play’
Cheeks & Lips
- JOYS & DESIRES Decadent Duo ‘Flamenco – Duende’
- SWELL BLISS XXX Lip Gloss
I would love to try the eye gloss as I imagine it could give the beautiful sexy sheen to the eyes = gorgeous for summer. And what about you?
Here is a great video from Zuneta and Rouge Bunny Rouge, I personally loved the application techniques.
PS. You can shop at Zuneta by Clicking on Find a product button above and below the post. This is a new feature and I will write about it soon.