Rouge Bunny Rouge Bora Chiara Look and New Products for Holiday 2012
I am loving the “Bora Chiara”winter look from Rouge Bunny Rouge; the blue background, the classic hair and the simple and elegant makeup.
Here is the list of the products that were used to create this look:
- Aqua Primer PRELUDE IN THE CLOUDS
- Glide Concealer NAKED DISGUISE, my review
- Time Defying Foundation SKIN SANCTUARY, €60 for 30 ml. Available in four shades: Barely Cream, Linen Cream, Quinoa Cream and Wheat Cream.
“A medium to high coverage evens skin tone, diminishing the natural signs of aging that appear with mature skin, while giving the gift of preventative and protective virtues to younger complexions.”
- Flawless Skin Powder PRECIOUS VELVET
- Original Skin Blush FOR LOVE OF ROSES in Orpheline, my review of other shade.
- Long-lasting Eye Shadow WHEN BIRDS ARE SINGING… in Alabaster Starling. Highlight the brow bone area and inner corners of eyes.
- Umber Firefinch – over the moveable eyelid and crease, gently blending in an out and upward motion, my review.
- Dramatic Lash Mascara MEGAPLUMES, €28 Available in Tenebrous Boa (black)
This is a waterproof mascara with ingredients that are beneficial for the lashes that should give an effect of false lash extensions. It’s all-in-one and should make the lashes look full, long and curled.
- Thin layer of Eye Gloss SMITHEREENS OF STARS in Angel’s Play, my review.
XXX Lip Plump SWELL BLISS colour, the brand suggests Heather Clover Jelly