Rouge Bunny Rouge Chance Makeup Look for Summer 2014
Although we all are discussing Autumn collections already, let’s not forget that it is still Summer…
To remind us of that Rouge Bunny Rouge created a new look, which is the first part of their new trilogy- Under Good Omens.
This look is called Chance, it “celebrates the concept of a fortunate coincidence”, and it is all about the bronze and blue shades, signature Summer colours.
Here is how you can re-create it:
- “A combination of skincare and make-up base, the Original Skin Primer GENESIS will help you maintain a beautifully flawless skin throughout the day by smoothing the appearance of your skin, evening out your skin tone, minimizing the look of pores and increasing your foundation’s longevity.
- Invisible and impalpable, the Tinted Moisturiser SKETCHES ON WATER will even out the skin tone naturally. Add touches of the Bronzing Glow Powder AS IF IT WERE SUMMER STILL... to look kissed by sunbeams.
- Hide imperfections by applying Luminous Skin Wand FINE-SPUN LIGHT or Glide Concealer NAKED DISGUISE and smoothing it on with great care.
- Using a tiny amount of Highlighting Liquid SEAS OF ILLUMINATION on your cupid’s bow and in the corners of your eyes, draw the light to your lips and eyes.
- For a more intense glow, blend some of Highlighting Liquid SEAS OF ILLUMINATION with Tinted Moisturiser SKETCHES ON WATER and apply to the top of your cheekbones, to the bridge of your nose, and to the centre of your chin.
- With the light, creme-to-powder formula of our Blush Wand CHEEKS IN BLOOM it’s easy to create a fresh, transparent colour. We suggest the fresh, cool rose petal pink ‘Vermeer’.
- With the Eye Khol FELINE GAZE in ‘Vera’, a frosted, smoky blue-violet, create a delicate contour along the upper lash lines that you carefully blend out. Apply the Long-lasting Eye Shadow in ‘Rufous-Tailed Weaver’ to the crease and to the lower lash lines and blend out. Apply the Long-lasting Eye Shadow in ‘Rain Dove’ to the upper lids. Use the slightly taupe-shaded white ‘Alabaster Starling’ to highlight under the arch of your brows.
- For a touch of edgy elegance, apply the liquid Quartz Eyeliner DEVOTION INK in ‘Tanzanite Essence’ to the inner corners of your eyes.
- Define your lashes with the Modelling Mascara WITCHERY in ‘Midnight’, an intense brilliant black.
- Shape and fill in your eyebrows to create a full, modern shape. Comb with a spoolie brush to soften the look. To add a glistening just-out-of-water brow effect and to help hold the hair in place, apply our Eye Gloss SMITHEREENS OF STARS ‘Angel’s Play’ with short and feathery strokes.
Apply Colour Burst Lipstick HUES OF ENCHANTMENT in ‘Prey of Lust’ with your fingertips for a daytime lip tint. For a more intense evening look, combine with a lip pencil.
You can buy Rouge Bunny Rouge from Beauty Bay.