Rouge Bunny Rouge Eye Shadow Palette Raw Garden in Chronos Review, Swatches and GIVEAWAY
Today I want to show you a very special, and, dare I say, magical product from Rouge Bunny Rouge. Their first eye shadow palette – Raw Garden in Chronos. I know that the brand is really proud of their new creation, and they should be.
It is truly amazing! Let’s take a look.
- ‘Champagne Pewter Highlighter’, a peachy metallic champagne
- ‘Metallic Rosy Brown’, a peacock pink and gold shade
- ‘Aged Bronze’, an interchanging, cool olive metallic
- ‘Aubergine Gunmetal’, a dark, gold-tinged eggplant-grey metallic
- ‘Midnight Blue Gunmetal’, a deep, smoky blue-grey metallic
My personal favourites are second and fourth. But they are are gorgeous.
They say that one photo is better than a thousand words, so here are the swatches in a high resolution (just click on the photo) in the different light. Natural light, with the flash, direct sunlight and the photo which is out of focus so that you can see the finish better.
Those of you that are familiar with Rouge Bunny Rouge eye shadows know that they are fantastic, among the best on the market, and this palette doesn’t disappoint. In fact, it is stunning, the eye shadows are very pigmented and the formulation is butter-like, smooth, silky and easy to blend. And long-lasting, of course. I also love that you get both cool and warm tones shades, so it is a perfectly balanced palette.
Here are only a few variants of how you can use this palette:
- You can create a simple day-time wearable makeup with the first two shades, just add some mascara and you’re done.
- Want a sexy full-on (or more subtle, if that’s what you like) smoky eyes? The last two shades are your best friends.
- Both (darker shades) can be also used as liners.
- The middle shade fits the whole “bronzed goddess” theme perfectly.
- Third looks great with blue eyes, fourth makes the green eyes pop, and the last one will make your brown eyes even more defined.
What can I say? Happy playing!
This is a Limited Edition palette, and you can get yours from Rouge Bunny Rouge website for €55. But, and here is the best part…
I will contact the winner on 10th of September. Good luck!