At last I am back, reading my e-mails and comments…My blog e-mail is full of information about some new exciting launches!
One of them is the Rouge Bunny Rouge new look which is called Isola Bella (what a beautiful name) which is just gorgeous! One of my favourite looks by them so far…
I like how this look is described by the brand so I thought I’d share with you:
“Isola Bella evokes the ease of respite during a mid-summer day in a scenic nook of an island. Tropical colours are inspired by its exotic flora; fluttering shades of green and grey around the eyes, terracotta for an overall glow, and the full bloom of rose on the lips, making Isola Bella very feminine and glistening. Summer reflections are captured in the make-up resulting in a dreamy but vivid look.”
You can create this look yourself with the following products:
- MILK AQUARELLE Liquid Foundation ‘Chestnut Milk Parfait’
- NAKED DISGUISE Glide Concealer ‘Clio’
- FINE-SPUN LIGHT Luminous Skin Wand ‘Alula’
- AS IF IT WERE SUMMER STILL… Bronzing Glow Powder ‘at Neatherway Cove’
- SILK AETHER Long-lasting Cream Eye Shadow ‘Batiste Grayling’
- WHEN BIRDS ARE SINGING… Long-lasting Duo Eye Shadow ‘C Major – a Minor’
- EYES WIDE OPEN Brightening Liner Duo (sun reflections on the bridge of the nose, temples, under the brow bow line and inner corners of the eyes)
- RAVEN GLAZE Lacquer Eyeliner
- AMPLITUDE Big Lash Mascara ‘Pure Obsidian’
Cheeks & Lips
- JOYS & DESIRES Decadent Duo ‘Tango Argentino’
The new products are the Long-lasting Cream Eye Shadows SILK AETHER (I already wrote about them here) and the limited edition of the SELECT CROWN JEWELS including one Big Lash Mascara ‘Pure Obsidian’ & one Decadent Duo ‘Tango Argentino’ (available only in certain countries.)
Unfortunately I am not yet sure about the price of the set.
Anything you like?