Rouge Bunny Rouge Journey Through The Stars Holiday 2010 Collection
Take a look at the Rouge Bunny Rouge holiday 2010 look called Journey Through The Stars.
This is what is said about it:
“Our look “Journey Through The Stars” is presented by Felicity and was created by the brilliant make-up artist Lucia Pica for Rouge Bunny Rouge. It captures all the sparkling stars in our glistening eye make- up to get you ready for the festive season. Luminous skin with slightly rose-flushed cheeks and lips are the base for Felicity´s precious lavender eyes, and for one of the most enchanting looks of the year.”
The products that were used:
- Liquid Foundation ‘Coconut Milk Parfait’
- Flawless Face Powder ‘Piano’
- Highlighting Liquid ‘Sea of Tranquillity’ high on the cheekbones
- Blush Wand in ‘Vermeer’ on cheeks
“Journey Through The Stars” is all about rich, shimmering purple shades which are expertly blended to make a surprisingly vibrant but elegant evening make-up look.
- The iridescent, light-nude mauve ‘Wishing for Wings’ Loose Glitter Pigment grants your eyes with a super-high percentage of silvery pearls, creating a marvellous shine and luminosity with a weightless feel.
- Long-lasting Eye Shadow ‘Capricious Nightingale’ adds a silver-white, cherry-blossom pink; ‘Delicate Hummingbird’ gives the cool, dusky, sugar-frosted plum colour; while ‘Vivacious Maguari’ is the perfect, pure sterling-silver addition for the crease and to highlight the inner corners of the eyes.
- Eye Khol ‘Delilah’, to frame the eyes with a semi-matte aubergine and smoky smouldering effect, is so soft that it almost melts on application.
- ‘Amethyst Essence’, water-based Quartz Eyeliner, complements the eye make-up with a rich mid-lavender base, ablaze with fine, bright silver and pale blue glitter.
- For big, round, lush eyes, and to add definition, we recommend two coats of our deep black Modelling Mascara ‘Midnight’.
- Groomed brows give your face the perfect frame and can easily be achieved with the crystal clear Eye Gloss ‘Angel’s Play’ which also gives a dewy, freshly shimmering finish.
- Glassy Gloss ‘Fleur Parfait’
If I could get only one product from the list – that’d be a blush wand. But the eye shadows also look beautiful! As usual the collection is available at zutena.com