Rouge Bunny Rouge Utopia Look for Autumn 2013
As for Utopia, it features gorgeous berry lips. In fact, the MUA used my personal favourite lip combo from the brand, Marco lip pencil and Murmurings lipstick, which you can see me wearing here.
So what products were used to create the look?
- GENESIS Original Skin Primer (coming soon), to create a flawless looking canvas that feels velvet soft to the touch.
- Quinoa Cream Time Defying Foundation SKIN SANCTUARY.
- Add with the new Highlighter Brush 014 a hint of Sea of Clouds Highlighting Liquid SEAS OF ILLUMINATION to the nose, forehead and cheeks and benefit from its reflective abilities that help diffuse imperfections.
- Chocolate-champagne, Long-lasting Cream Shadow SILK AETHER in Atlas Swallowtail.
- Long-lasting Eye Shadows - apply WHEN BIRDS ARE SINGING… in Rain Dove (comings soon) on the lid to illuminate, and add definition by blending new Rufous-tailed Weaver (coming soon) into the crease with the new Blender Brush 016, focusing on the outer corner of the eye.
- To complete, a touch of Loose Glitter Pigment FIRE DROPS in Eaten all the Cherries at the tear duct will make the eyes appear more open.
- Long-lasting Lip Pencil FOREVER YOURS… in Marco.
- Sheer Lipstick SUCCULENCE OF DEW in Murmurings over the top.
Rouge Bunny Rouge Long-Lasting Eye Shadow in Eclipse Eagle Review and Swatches