Sephora by OPI and Le Metier de Beaute Nail Polish Collections for Summer 2011
Let’s take a look at two summer nail polish collections today.
So the first one is Safari Luxe collection from Sephora by OPI which was inspired by by animal-print fabrics, snakeskin pumps, and stacks of gold bracelets. Unfortunately this collection is available only at Sephora obviously.
Nail Colours, $9.50 each
- Caught With My Khakis Down, an opaque fatigue green.
- Don’t Feed the Hand Models, an opaque pink beige
- A Color That Can’t Be Tamed, an opaque mint green with fine holographic glitter.
- I Don’t Bite, an opaque soft purple with fine holographic glitter.
- Wild About Shimmer, sheer champagne with medium gold glitter.
- Once a Cheetah, Always a Cheetah, opaque orange with medium gold glitter.
Chic Print Safari Luxe, a breakthrough array of precut nail patches for extraordinary nails, instantly. $15 each
There are also four shades from Le Métier de Beauté which are a part of their Mediterranean Holiday nail collection ($10 each) and which are named after the Greek Gods and Goddesses.
- Hera, neutral metallic beige
- Eris, rich bronze
- Athena, strong sea green
- Dionysus, deep turquoise blue
So which one do you like the best?