Sephora + Pantone AW 2012 Makeup Trends and Collection
This summer a lot of people were absolutely in love with orange and coral, and with Pantone’s Tangerine Tango, as it was the trendiest colour of the season.
Although I am not a biggest fan of corals and oranges on myself, unless I am tanned after a holiday, I do love such shades on other people.
But I actually do like the new Pantone and Sephora makeup collection for AW. This time, according, to them,it’s all about precious jewel tones.
First of all, here are four products that I personally like the best and would get for myself (maybe I should actually).
1. Gemstone Faux Lash Set, ($24), 3 x lashes in gemstone, metallic, glitter and glue.
It’s not that I wear glittery lashes on a daily basis but it would be fun to try these out for the Christmas/ New Year on myself or others.
2. Transforming Gloss, $14.
Now this may look like my ultimate love, Guerlain’s KissKiss 800 gloss. Plus I like the sound of it.
3. Illuminating Face Primer, $26
It is described as a ‘weightless aqua-mousse primer that creates a perfect dewy glow.’ Would be nice to see what it’s like in reality.
4.Dazzling Lip Gloss Set, $24
I like the shades that are included and they look super cute.
Other products from the collection are:
Black Magic Waterproof Eyeliner Set, $24, 3 x 0.014 oz eyeliner in Black, Brown, Blackest Black
Alchemy Of Color Eye Shadow Palette, $34
Alchemy Of Color Face Palette, $30
Lip Luster Lipstick, $18
- Almost Apricot – glittery iridescent pink
- Tangerine Tango – glittery sunset orange
- Cayenne – glittery pepper-red
- Claret Red – glittery carnation pink
- Raspberry Radiance – glittery dahlia mauve
Jewel Lacquer, $9
- Cradle Pink – Iridescent Top Coat
- Rose Dawn – metallic light pink
- Parachute Purple – metallic purple-blue
- Reflecting Pond – dark metallic blue-green
- Violet Quartz – metallic violet
- Evergreen – deep metallic green
Luminous Brush Set ($68): Powder brush, Foundation brush, Shadow brush, Brow Comb, Smudge brush, Eyeliner brush, Concealer brush, Crease brush, Lip brush
Enchanting Dual-Sided Brush Set ($42): Powder brush, Blush brush, Foundation brush, Shadow brush
So do you like the idea behind this collection? Will you be wearing such shades in AW?