Sleek and Revlon Makeup Collections for Spring 2011
If you prefer cheaper makeup brands this post is for you! Two affordable makeup brands released their Spring 2011 makeup collections.
So Sleek’s collection is called Avoir La Peche and it’s all about the peach and coral colours which I really like.
This mini collection includes:
- Pan Tao blush, €6
- Paraguaya i-Divine Palette, €8.50
- Pout Polish in Sugar May, €7
I personally think it’s worth the attention.
And here is the Revlon Spring 2011 makeup collectionThe face of the collection is Jessica Alba and collection includes:
- 2 pastel nail polishes Sunshine Sparkle (lemony, milky yellow) and Blue Lagoon (a luminous light blue)
- Color Burst Lipstick in Baby Pink
- Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Pink Pop and Coral Reef
- Berry Bloom Eyeshadow Quad
I like both nail polishes but I already have similar shades and I think that one can never have too many pink lipsticks and glosses, right?