Benefit has some new products : lip glosses, PRO balm to minimize the appearance of pores,false lashes and new perfumes. The new perfumes look really cute as most of Benefit’s products do, so I am going to tell you about them.
Each is $36 and is 30.0 mL / 1.0 US fl. oz.
So Hooked On Carmella
floral vanilla – exquisitely feminine
- top notes: lemon, grapefruit, rhubarb
- middle notes: cyclamen, peony, tiare flower
- bottom notes: vanilla, sandalwood, amber
Lookin’ To Rock Rita
fruity green – exhilarating & stylish
- top notes: lemon, coconut, freesia
- middle notes: juicy fig, hyacinth, violet
- bottom notes: sandalwood, brazilian rosewood, vanilla
Garden Of Good And Eva
citrus floral – crisp & fresh
- top notes: pear, watermelon, ozone accords, muguet
- middle notes: rosebud, jasmine petals, green violet leaves, freesia
- bottom notes: sandalwood, musk, cedarwood
I’ve never tried Benefit’s perfumes but I would love to. And which one would you get?