Spring 2012 Nail Polish Collections: China Glaze, Zoya, MeMeMe and Nubar
And here is the new collections from China Glaze, Zoya and Nubar.
China Glaze Electro Pop
- Kinetic Candy – Touch the sky in light blue crème
- Electric Beat – Periwinkle nails for a wink worthy performance
- Aquadelic – Pool blue for nighttime gigs and daytime fun in the sun
- Gaga For Green – Green lacquer for the girl craving the limelight
- Sunshine Pop – Shine in the spotlight in bold yellow
- Make Some Noise – Rock the mic in tangerine
- Wicked Style – Party cocktail tropical punch
- Fuchsia Fanatic – Fuchsia pink for the rocker diva in us all
- Gothic Lolita – Steal the show on girls night out in seductive purple
- Dance Baby – Hit center stage in cotton candy pink
- Sweet Hook – Blow a kiss in dreamy lilac
- Techno – Glitter confetti polish for a dazzling topcoat finish or all over finger tip bling
Zoya True Collection
- Cho, a light, creamy nude especially nice for skin tones with olive or yellow undertones.
- Farrah, an always appropriate neutral to add to your polish wardrobe.
- Bevin, a stylish and unique shade for when you want something different from the usual mint green.
- Skylar, a soft blue that’s bold without being too dark, bright or flashy.
- Tru, bold and saturated warm color made even more interesting with color-shifting shimmer.
- Lotus, a dreamy smoky shade for purple lovers that looks both soft and luminous.
[kml_flashembed publishmethod=”static” fversion=”8.0.0″ movie=”http://www.youtube.com/v/QGpcHUfZdlw?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0″ width=”600″ height=”335″ targetclass=”flashmovie”/]
‘Pensive’ and ‘Sensuous’ are available in the Summer Chic Mini Nail Collection. ‘Wistful’ will only be available in a full size Nail Gloss. Summer Chic Mini Nails Collection is £14.99 and available now at www.argos.co.uk it will be launched in store & on the MeMeMe site in May. Full Size Nail Gloss are £4.50
So far Nubar has only this teaser on their website so I will update when more info/images will be available!