Spring 2012 Nail Polishes: Deborah Lippmann and Sephora by OPI
Oh my, I am absolutely in love with these two new nail polishes for Spring 2012 from Deborah Lippmann (which are already out, in the US at least).
MERMAID’S DREAM – seafoam splendor (glittered shimmer) and ON THE BEACH – rich riviera blue (creme).
Here is also a preview for the North American readers, new Sephora by OPI collection. There is a new set with 6 x 0.127 oz Mini Nail Colours in:
- Let’s Hear It For the Free Spirit! (pink/orange shimmer)
- What Aura Gonna Wear? (bright pink)
- It’s Totally Karma (bright green)
- Neutral Beauty (camel)
- That’s What Fringe Is For (brown shimmer)
- Happy Earth Day To Me (olive)
The price is $24.50