Spring 2013 Nail Polish Collections: butter LONDON, Orly and Zoya
I have already posted about some new seasonal nail polish collections, see the preview of OPI’s Spring 2013 nail polish collection and Deborah Lippmann, Essie, Illamasqua and Nails Inc and now it’s time to see more!
And, can you guess what dominates Spring 2013 nail polish collections? Pastel candy shades, shocker, right? 😉
But take a look yourself!
butter LONDON Sweetie Shop
- Cuppa, toasted opaque tan crème
- Fever, opaque icy mint crème
- Fruit Machine, opaque punchy carnation crème
- Jasper, opaque bright pastel yellow crème
- Kerfuffle, opaque pink coral crème
- Molly Coddled, opaque lavender orchid crème
- Piaf (ZP652) – Fresh Forsythia Yellow Metallic (Originally designed for Fashion Designer Zang Toi)
- GeiGei (ZP651) – Blushing Cherry Blossom Pink Metallic (Originally designed for Zang Toi/SS13).
- Julie (ZP650) – Soft Wisteria Purple Metallic (Originally designed for Zang Toi/SS13).
- Blu (ZP653) – Lucky Hyacinth Blue Cream
- Neely (ZP655) – Earliest Spring Green Cream (Originally designed for Peter Som/SS13).
- Jacqueline (ZP654) – Perfect Magnolia Nude Cream (Originally designed for Peter Som/SS13)
Orly First Fridays
Also, as you can see, mint and pistachio nail polishes are still a big thing!
My picks would be butter LONDON’s Fever, Zoya’s Blu and Orly’s Boho Bonnet. Also I’d love to see how Melodious Utopia looks like on the nails as yellow shimmer sounds interesting.
And what about you?