Spring 2014 Colour: Radiant Orchid
So… the official Pantone colour for SS14 is Radiant Orchid. And you can actually see cool toned pink/lavender/orchid beauty products in several Spring 2014 makeup collections.
I am personally a big fan of sheer lip products of such shades, and wouldn’t mind something for nails and eyes, too.
Luckily Sephora has a huge selection of the makeup in this trendy shade, and I have chosen five that I personally wouldn’t mind having in my own makeup bag:
- Givenchy Gelée D’Interdit Smoothing Gloss Balm Crystal Shine in 8 Electric Purple, sheer purple with opalescent micro glitter
- Shiseido Luminizing Lip Gloss in Cool, barely there lilac
- Bare Minerals High Shine Eyecolor in Moonshine, deep plum
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Tender Night, iridescent lilac
- Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Orchid,lavender shimmer
And what do you think? Is this the kind of shade that you love?