Spring 2015 Contouring: Marc Jacobs, Lancome, Anastasia
And we continue the preview of yet another contouring products releases. If you have missed the previous round-up, you can catch up here. This time the products in question are from: Anastasia, Lancome and Marc Jacobs.
After the Light to Medium palette was a big success, the brand released a new option with Medium to Tan shades.
- 6 x 0.11 oz Powder in Java, Vanilla, Fawn, Havana, Banana, Sand
- 6 x 0.11 oz Powder in 10K, Peaches & Cream, Macchiato, Nutmeg, Havana, Espresso
Marc Jacobs Beauty #Instamarc Light Filtering Contour Powder, $49 from Sephora
Described as creamy powders and available in three shades, there is also a new brush for contouring, too.
- Mirage (light Gold/ Light Bronze)
- Dream (Soft Pink/medium Bronze)
- Hi-Fi (Warm Peach/Depp Bronze)
Lancôme LE DUO – Contour & Highlighter Stick, $36 from Sephora
A dual ended product with a powder-cream to contour and a silky cream to highlight.
- Available in 5 shades: Ivoire, Buff, Bisque, Dore and Suede
Anything caught your attention?