It is time to get excited, as the new Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palettes are already out!
I haven’t tried them but the duos from the brand are dreamy, so I am sure theses are fantastic, as well. As usual, we get a chic and modern design inspired by art, and a cool idea with a colour transition.
There are seven palettes and each contains five shades (5 x 0.035 oz) , the textures vary from matte to shimmer.
The colours are:
- Obscura (Earth Tones) – cream, smokey brown, rose gold, coffee, cool bronze
- Monochrome (Rose) – warm ivory, rose nude, peony pink, light mauve, dark chocolate
- Infinity (Warm Neutrals) – warm ivory, dusty rose, bronzed mauve, cool taupe, dark cocoa
- Graphite (Smokey) – warm ivory, copper gold, deep brown, gun metal, silver
- Exposure (Plums) – champagne, aubergine, bronze, black violet, lilac
- Color Field (Olive) – warm ivory, champagne gold, taupe brown, golden olive, forest green
- Atmosphere (Cool Neutrals) – pale ivory, pale pink, taupe, espresso, charcoal
Besides the Hourglass eye shadows, Armani brought out 12 shades of Armani Eye Tint.
These are supposed to transform from liquid to solid and last for 16 hours without smudging, fading or creasing. They can be worn as liners or eye shadows. Some of the shades look really hot, I must say, and that texture makes me curious.
You can buy them from Nordstrom for 38.
Moreover, the new Givenchy Prisme Quatuor Eyeshadows will be available next week, too. And here is a preview of the brand’s Spring 2015 makeup collection.