Spring 2015 Nail Polish: Essie and Deborah Lippmann
We continue our preview of SS15 nail polish launches And, although I am a huge fan or red, recently I have been wearing other colours on my nails, too. I am feeling nudes and jades recently. That Flowerista shade from Essie also looks hot, I’d totally rock it.
Two vibrant shades, two nudes and two chic grey and mint.
- Flowerista, rich vibrant plum with red undertones
- Perennial Chic, sumptuous tawny tulip
- Picked Perfect, antique almond peony
- Garden Variety, teal blue orchid
- Blossom Dandy, mint crème hydrangea
- Petal Pushers, smoky stone rose
Deborah Lippmann Whisper
“Soft. Elegant. Understated” describes this collection perfectly. There are four sheer dreamy shades.
- LIKE DREAMERS DO, pale bisque (sheer)
- MISTY MORNING, sheer blue grey crème (sheer)
- CHANTILLY LACE, sheer iridescent pink (sheer shimmer)
- A FINE ROMANCE, sheer pearly champagne (sheer shimmer)