Here is a preview of two Spring 2015 nail polish collections, it is all about pastel and ethereal pinks, yellows, greens and blues.
butter LONDON High Tea
I love how the brand describes this collection: “The High Tea collection sits classic couture and rocker chic side-by-side with a twist, flaunting an intoxicating blend of bold pastels and bright crèmes to create a fresh palette for spring”. There are 6 shades to choose from:
- Ruby Murray, Opaque, deep berry creme.
- High Tea, Opaque, nude creme.
- Sloane Ranger, Olive, khaki creme nail lacquer infused with silver shimmer.
- Cheers! Opaque, marigold yellow creme
- Kip, Opaque, skycloud shimmer.
- Tiddly, Opaque, melon creme
My personal favourite is Ruby Murray, of course. It is already available from here. There is also a High Tea cosmetics collection.
As for Zoya, their Spring collection is called Delight. There are six nail polishes, three with cream finish and three shimmers.
- Eden, a classic spring flower pink in a glossy cream finish
- Leslie, a soft spring lavender metallic with an energizing turquoise flash.
- Rayne, a dewy, spring blue metallic with an energizing turquoise metallic flash.
- Lillian, a faded aquamarine with a glossy cream finish
- Tiana, a pistachio gelato green in a glossy cream finish
- Daisy, as a refreshing lemon merengue yellow metallic with an energizing turquoise metallic flash.
What shades will you be rocking this Spring?