SS 2014 Nail Polishes: Dior and Zoya
Want to get a nice new nail polish shade for the new SS season? Here are some variants you may like.
First of all, let’s take a look at the re-launched Dior nail polishes – Vernis Gel Shine & Long Wear Nail Lacquer.
These are promised to be “ultra-shiny, long wear and sensational gel shape”, plus you get a nice wide brush, too. There are 21 shades to choose from, and below you can see my three personal favourites.
And here is also a preview of the newest Zoya nail polish release – Tickled & Bubbly. You get 6 cream shades and six shimmering ones.
The colours are:
- • ZP736 – Muse: Mermaid Blue Metallic, Holographic Glitter.
- • ZP737 – Stassi: Jade Green Metallic, Holographic Glitter.
- • ZP738 – Harper: Mexican Pink Metallic, Holographic Glitter.
- • ZP739 – Binx: Purple Orchid Metallic, Holographic Glitter.
- • ZP740 – Jesy: Coral Orange Metallic, Holographic Glitter.
- • ZP741 – Alma: Golden Peach Metallic, Holographic Glitter.
- • ZP730 – Ling: True Blue Cream.
- • ZP731 – Tilda: Mantis Green Cream.
- • ZP732 – Rooney: Hollywood Pink Cream.
- • ZP733 – Kitridge: Carnation Pink Cream.
- • ZP734 – Wendy: Tickle Pink Cream.
- • ZP735 – Rocha: Folly Red Cream.