With so many new launches, I’ve decided to highlight those that caught my attention, so here is a preview of the new products for the complexion, eyes and lips that I think look amazing.
I personally am a big fan of Too Faced eye shadows and these look beautiful and fun. The shades are:
- Spread the Love( Medium Peach with Gold Sparkle) Peanut Butter (Matte Medium Orange Brown) Peanut Butter Cup (Metallic Golden Bronze with Gold Sparkle)
- Bananas( Soft Peachy Gold with Fine Gold Shimmer), Peanut Brittle( Metallic Burnt Orange), Jammin’ (Dark Chocolate with Golden Sparkle)
- Extra Creamy (Matte Creamy Beige), Jelly ( Vibrant Orchid), Nuts About U (Matte Brown with Red).
YSL Touche Éclat Neutralizer Colour Corrector (£25 from Harrods)
- Violet – Use it to neutralise dull or sallow skin
- Apricot – Use it to neutralise dark spots and improve skin uniformity
- Green – Use it to neutralise redness on the skin and minimise blemishes
I should probably use Violet all over my face in February 😉 Oh, and there is a strobing shade, too.
Gwen Stefani, the ultimate beauty icon, in my opinion, launched a collection with Urban Decay. And, although I love pretty much everything (those lipsticks are to die for), the Gwen Stefani Blush Palette is a real gem (£35 from Selfridges and $45 from Sephora).
The shades: Cherry (light pink satin), Easy (deep rose with gold shimmer), Angel (champagne-nude shimmer), Lo-Fi (soft bronze matte), Hush (medium pink with gold shimmer) and OC (soft pink with peach shift).
As for the lip products, I think Lancome’s Juicy Shakers which are launching later this month will take the beauty world by storm. Juicy Shaker is basically a tinted oil for the lips which comes in a cute packaging. I saw some photos on Pinterest, and it seems like there will be a blue shade, too. I need.