SS16 New Makeup Products for Glow: Hourglass, Rouge Bunny Rouge, Illamasqua and Urban Decay
Don’t we all want radiant glowing complexion for Spring/Summer? We want it all year round but after those dull grey winter months, especially. This is why the brands are brining out so many products from this category. Here are four new ones that are worth your attention.
“Light correcting primers that blur, smooth and perfect the skin for a soft, subtle glow. The oil-free, weightless formulas neutralize, brighten and soften light as the first step in creating your perfect light.”
- Dim Light – A natural beige that neutralizes light to create soft, dim lighting
- Luminous Light – A champagne pearl that brightens light to create a luminous candlelit glow
- Mood Light – A soft, sheer pink that softens light to create the most forgiving mood lighting
Illamasqua Beyond Powder, £32 from Selfridges
“A baked highlighting powder subtly adding a warm hue to your complexion for a natural, radiant glow. Whether you want to achieve an all over illuminating finish or simply highlight certain points, Beyond’s lightweight texture glides onto skin effortlessly, creating a healthy, flawless skin finish. ” Can be used wet or dry.
- Epic – warm bronze shimmer
- OMG – champagne shimmer
Rouge Bunny Rouge Highlighting Powder LOVES LIGHTS, €45 from Beauty Bay
“Radiant powder, enriched with exquisite anti-aging benefits for a firmer and healthier skin. The powder’s miraculous “blurring” finish and smoothing effect instantly transform your complexion – your personal secret to perfect, clear, porcelain-like skin. New generation pigments create a lasting flawless, luminous coverage and a unique blendability.”
- Goddess: Satin-finish, light cream with pink undertones and the finest Aurora golden glow effect
- Sweet to Touch: Satin-finish, medium amber with a golden glow effect.
“A lightweight (yet luxurious) feel and a super-soft, creamy texture. Afterglow Highlighter goes on sheer and blends easily. Use a little or a lot; our wearable formula always applies beautifully, no matter how much you build it (and never leaves just a powdery dusting of shimmer). Afterglow creates a glowy, strobed effect that lasts all day”
Shades: Sin, Fireball and AuraSS16 Makeup: BECCA and Hourglass