Jo Malone launched a new collection of scents: The Bloomsbury collection.
“Inspired by the free spirited artists of the Bloomsbury set, a collection of scents capturing
the intoxicating essence of an unconventional life in their legendary country house in Sussex.”
- Whisky & Cedarwood is an Oriental Woody fragrance with the notes of features whiskey, rose, pimento, cedar and beeswax.
- Blue Hyacinth is a Floral fragrance with the notes of blue hyacinth, geranium and vetiver.
- Garden Lilies is a Floral Green fragrance with the notes of water lily, green notes, ylang-ylang, white musk and vanilla.
- Leather & Artemsia is a Leather fragrance with the note of absinthe, cypriol oil or nagarmotha, orris root and leather.
- Tobacco & Mandarin is an Aromatic Fruity fragrance with the notes of mandarin orange, sage, beeswax and tobacco.
Kerastase also released a new collection! Aura Botanica
According to the brand, Aura Botanica refines nature into a luxurious experience featuring handpicked Samoan Coconut and Moroccan Argan oils, with no silicones, no sulfates, and no parabens. Apparently it should create a lightweight feel, nude touch, and remarkable glow.
There are four products in the collection:
- BAIN MICELLAIRE. Gentle aromatic shampoo for dull, devitalized hair.
- SOIN FONDAMENTAL. Moisturizing deep conditioner for dull, devitalized hair
- ESSENCE D’ECLAT. Moisturizing oil-mist for dull, devitalized hair
- CONCENTRE ESSENTIEL. Aromatic Nourishing Oil Blend