Let’s take a look at the new releases by Hourglass and BECCA, both brand launched new blushes and bronzers for SS17. By the way, you can read my interviews with (former) Creative Directors of both brands here.
Hourglass added four new blush shades ($38) and two new bronzers shades:
- BRILLIANT NUDE – a deep amber blush blended with Brilliant Strobe Light for a lustrous glow.
- EUPHORIC FUSION – a soft lilac blush blended with Euphoric Strobe Light for a resplendent glow.
- IRIDESCENT FLASH – a vivid magenta blush blended with Iridescent Strobe Light for an illuminating glow.
- INCANDESCENT ELECTRA – a cool peach blush blended with Icandescent Strobe Light for a celestial glow.
The bronzers ($50) are:
- DIFFUSED BRONZE LIGHT – a cool bronze shade fused with Diffused Light, a soft, pale yellow powder, to mimic a ray of warm sunlight. Ideal for light/medium complexions.
- NUDE BRONZE LIGHT – a neutral bronze shade fused with Nude Light, a soft, translucent powder, to mimic a subtle warmth. Ideal for light/medium complexions.
As for BECCA, they’ve just brought out new Sunlit Bronzers ($38)
The shades are:
- Bali Sands, soft golden beige
- Capri Coast, warm golden brown
- Bronzed Bondi, medium amber
- Ipanema Sun, medium auburn brown
- Maui Nights, sienna-kissed bronze
The formula is described as creamy, and the finish as matte.
As for the blush palette, it is the LE Sunchaser Palette ($34) features tropical shades of blush, highlighter, and bronzer.