Only last week I have posted about the new blushers but here are some new gorgeous releases.
The shades are: Orgasm, sheer, warm pink with golden shimmer; Dolce Vita, matte dusty rose; Luster, sheer golden apricot and Torrid, warm coral with golden shimmer
And how cool is it to have three shades for a price of one high-end blush? You can choose from:
- Pink Passion: Basically – Matte orchid pink, Sugar – Satin bubblegum pink, Rose – Satin petal pink
- Cocktail Party: Vegas – Matte corduroy brown, Scorching – Matte vivid hibiscus, Babe – Matte flamingo pink
- Peachy Love: Nectarine – Matte dusty peach, Ginger – Matte toasted coral, Miami – Matte bright peach with gold sparkle
- Pool Party: Blank – Matte blushing oak, Pageant – Matte pink with a gold sparkle, Kash – Matte apricot peach
- Berry Adore: Velvet – Matte mulberry wine, Exotic – Satin sparkling pomegranate, Desert – Satin spicy coral
I am a huge fan of Max Factor baked blushers (and cream ones, too), so when I saw Caroline Barnes using them, I had to add them to my wish list. Not like I need a new bronzer, the ones I have will last me a life time, but these do look amazing!
These baked beauties are available in two shades: Bronze and Light Gold
And here are even more newly launched blushes and bronzers, from BECCA and Hourglass.