Summer 2014 Nail Polish: Essie and Orly
Here is a preview of two nail polish collections for summer 2014: Orly and Essie. Both include 6 bright juicy shades to rock this season.
Orly’s Baked collection includes: Ablaze ( shimmer), Hot Tropics (shimmer), Lush (glitter), Neon Heat ( creme), Saturated (shimmer), and Tropical Pop (creme).
As for Essie, their Neon collection includes the following shades:
- Chills and Thrills: a supercharged neon blue violet.
- Serial Shopper: a fluorescent fire coral.
- Vice Versa: a juicy neon lime.
- I’m Addicted: a neon aquamarine blue.
- Too Taboo: a vivid, intense fuchsia.
- Sittin’ Pretty: a fluorescent berry hibiscus.
I like Orly’s Saturated and Essie’s blue shades.