Summer 2016 Makeup Face Palettes: Stila and Charlotte Tilbury
Don’t you just love the idea of having most of the products you need to create a look with in just one palette? How convenient that is. Luckily, Stila and Charlotte Tilbury got us covered, both brands released those gems.
Stila brought out four Perfect Me, Perfect Hue Eye & Cheek Palettes with 5 eye shadows and 2 blushes each. They are created for different skin tones, as the name suggests.
- Eye Shades: Alluring (soft pale pink), Breathtaking (soft neutral white), Passionate (champagne pearl), Dynamic (soft taupe), Glamorous (warm chocolate brown)
- Blush Shades: Romantic (soft pale pink), Playful (soft rose pink)
- Eye Shades: Artistic (neural beige), Dazzling (vanilla), Ambitious (midtone brown with gold pearl), Spontaneous (brown with berry undertones), Mischievous (black brown)
- Blush Shades: Charming (true cool pink), Angelic (neutral warm rose)
- Eye Shades: Curious (soft nude), Captivating (neutral champagne), Daring (deep rose with gold pearl), Feisty (midtone red brown), Magnetic (deep plum)
- Blush Shades: Inspiring (coral brown), Mysterious (neutral peach)
- Eye Shades: Imaginative (peach), Brilliant (wheat), Adventurous (copper), Flirty (deep warm brown), Mesmerizing (black)
- Blush Shades: Vibrant (deep peach), Witty (brick red)
As for Charlotte Tilbury, there is one palette which, according to Charlotte, is suitable for all skin tones, she even released videos to demonstrate that.
Insnant Look in a Palette includes: Eye Brighten ( primes the lid), Eye Enhance ( illuminates the inner-corners of the eye and brow bone), Eye Smoke (adds definition and drama to the crease), Face Highlight in Candlelight, Cheek Pop Blusher, Cheek Swish Blusher, Face bronze.SS16 Nude Eye Palettes: Illamasqua, tarte and Laura Mercier