Swatches of MAC Skintone 2 and Notoriety Eye Shadows from Fabulous Felines
I have to say that Fabulous Felines is the kind of MAC collections that I am waiting for. Mostly because I want to see the new quads. I love MAC’s quads, I really do. As you may know there will be 3 quads and it turned out that 2 shades are re-promoted and I have those 2 shades. So here they are:
Burmese Beauty Eyeshadow Quad, $36
- Prized, pale yellow beige (S)
- Skintone 2, mid-tone gold (F)
- Burmese Beauty, frosted brown green (L)
- Showstopper, soft smoked black (M)
Leopard Luxe Eye shadow Quad, $36
- Wild By Nature, mid-tone camel (M)
- Style Predator, frosted midtone yellow orange (VP)
- Notoriety, mid-tone brown with gold pearl (V)
- Furiously Fabulous, frosted warm black (VP)
And here is how they look like:
Swatches and my opinion
I absolutely love the Skintone 2 and I use it a lot, it’s a perfect pale gold that would look great on everyone. As for Notoriety I almost don’t use it because I don’t like this shade that much and I wish it was a bit darker, plus velvet is not my favourite finish of MAC shadows.
And what are your thoughts? What is your favourite quad from the collection? Palace Pedigree,Leopard Luxe or Burmese Beauty?