Tag: AW18 beauty
Like it or not, but most Autumn 2018 makeup collections are already available, even thought you may not have had your summer holiday yet.
And here are the new launches that stood out to me, and I have chosen something for the lips, eyes and face.
First of all, there is a new make-up artist’s makeup line on the block. This time Gucci Westman finally revealed her long awaited collection. Apparently, the procuts not only work as makeup but also should improve the skin.
I love the chic and modern look of the packaging, and would love to try the liquid blushes myself. So far the line is available from Barney’s ,and I would not mind trying the Baby Cheeks Blush Stick, $50.
- Organic jojoba oil: tones and restores skin.
- China clay: absorbs excess oil.
- Berry flux vita: deeply moisturizes skin and preserves youthfulness.
- Biomimicry technology: locks in hydration and guards against environmental impurities.
- Biomimicry pigments: impart vibrant color to the skin.
- Formulated without parabens, PEG, talc, phthalates, synthetic fragrances.
Sounds great, right?
Burberry Lip Velvet Crush, $30
Described as “sheer-matte stain that tints lips with