Tag: balm lipstick
Regular readers know that I am the biggest fan of Givenchy Le Rouge lipstick, this is why I am super excited about the launch of Rouge A Porter version.
It seems like these will have a glossy balmy texture, and will come in a lot of different shades.
It is available from Harrords for £25.
I already made a preview of the upcoming lipsticks in February and here are more details about Yves Saint Laurent and Burberry Lip Mists.
As you remember, I was most excited about the Dior Addict which I already tried and YSL Glossy Candy(£21), so I can’t wait for those to arrive!
Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Sheer Candy Glossy Balm Crystal Color
I am happy to see the gorgeous Ginta on the promo image
This balm dresses your lips in a sheer veil of brilliant color boosted with vitamin- and antioxidant-rich fruit extract. Its ultra-light, sensual texture leaves lips feeling soft and hydrated for up to eight hours and is ideal for year-round use.
The shades are:
- 01 Lush Coconut, sheer nude beige with golden shimmer
- 02 Dewy Papaya,sheer fresh peach
- 03 Juicy Grapefruit, sheer fresh baby pink with golden shimmer
- 04 Succulent Pomegranate, sheer bright pink with red undertones
- 05 Mouthwatering Berry, sheer reddish blackberry
- 06 Luscious Cherry, sheer cherry red with golden shimmer
Burberry Lip Mist Natural