Tag: beauty gift guide
We continue our Holiday Gift Guide posts, and this edition is focused on the luxury eye shadows, there are actually so many gorgeous ones that I will have to post Vol. II at some point, before everything is solf out…
Giorgio Armani Holiday Night Lights Palette, $140 from Saks
An elegant black lacquered palette adorned with Mr. Armani’s golden light-painted signature and features 2 tiers of eyeshadows and blushes.
Rich in micronised premium pigments and extra-fine powders, the easily blendable soft texture offers supreme comfort, superior coverage and durable colour. Available in 01 Forest Desire and
When it comes to skincare and body care, there are a lot of brands that I like, but there are four that I have been using religiously and loving for many years now, and I am talking about Clarins, Elemis, REN and Aromatherapy Associates.
It was hard to pick only one set from each but I’ve managed. Here are two sets for face and two for body.
Clarins Moisture Must-Haves, £35
- HydraQuench Cream Normal to dry skin 50 ml
- HydraQuench Intensive Serum Bi-Phase 15 ml
- HydraQuench Cream-Mask 15 ml
- Makeup bag
HydraQuench range is my favourite from Clarins and I have tried a lot of their products, and it is the best time to stock up, and I always get one of their Christmas sets, great savings!
REN Instant Beauty Heroes, £50
REN is another brand that I love buying from during the holidays to save some money.
- Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask 50ml “A potent exfoliating mask formulated to renew the complexion, dramatically improve skin tone and radiance and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.”
- Keep Young and Beautiful Instant Firming Beauty Shot 30ml “A gel-serum that instantly firms, lifts and plumps the skin to leave it looking dramatically smoother, tighter and more youthful. A liquid matrix of Hyaluronans supercharges the skin with firming moisture and encourages elastin synthesis to firm and remodel the skin over time.”
- Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial 75ml “A transforming treatment that instantly revitalises and visibly rejuvenates the skin. Formulated with potent water-activated Vitamin C it will neutralise urban grey in a flash, leaving skin looking firm and glowing with renewed health and radiance.”
As we continue our Christmas gift guides, today I’d like to feature palettes that caught my attention: for lips, eyes and face.
Looking for a new neutral eye palette? ArtDeco brought out three Most Wanted eye shadows palettes. And I personally would really love to try them. There is something very nostalgic about ArtDeco eye shadows, I used to love them back in the days and I still think they are fantastic, especially for the price. Both shimmering and matte finishes are brilliant.
You can choose from:
- Brown: warm bronze shades, sensual copper nuances and soft beige in light and darker shades match every eye color and emphasize everbody’s individual style
- Nude: discreet mat and softly shimmering shades in brown, grey and rosé allow for a variety of combinations
- Smokey: smokey grey, intense black and strong rosé combined with pearly-shimmery highlight colors are suitable for day make-up as well as for a big night out.
Each contains 12 shades in different formulas. German quality and wallet friendly, what
So many celebrities, models and beauty editors rave about Kiehl’s Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Body Butter and their Cream that it’s hard not to want it.
Unfortunately, I have not tried it yet as I have so many other amazing creams/butters/lotions to use up right now. But I am so getting myself the butter in the future! I’d get a butter as I have very dry skin but you may want to get the cream.
The price is £36/$47
Right now you can get the special edition jars for the holidays but I actually like the original design better.
And here is what Kiehl’s write about their product if you are interested:
‘Considered the most hydrating, rich body moisturizer in the Kiehl’s line, this super-enriched, nurturing body treatment is formulated with beta-carotene, squalane and nurturing oils; ideal for extremely dry skin, it leaves skin soft, smooth and elegantly hydrated. The original, classic formulation and customer favorite for over four decades.’
Sounds great to me. :Adds to the wish-list:
This would make an amazing and luxury gift for the winter holidays!