Tag: BECCA reviews
This is how the design looks like and I really like it. Chic and simple plus it’s not very heavy so it’s easy to take it with you.
Here is how this particular shade looks like. It is called Quartz and is described as silvery nude-pink. This is the perfect shade for an everyday look and will look flattering on everyone.
What I love about Quartz
- It’s very easy to apply these shadows, you can even use your fingers.
- You can use this shade all over the lid and add some mascara = you are good to go.
- The formula is creamy and the shadows are pigmented.
- You can use only 1 layer or can apply more for an intense effect.
What you may not like
- It’s an Australian brand so in other countries it is quite expensive. These shadows are € 27 , £20 and $ 28 in EU , UK and the USA. (all prices are from the official website)
- There are not that many shades to choose from.
- These are not the best cream shadows for the hot weather.
Swatches, Tips and Final Thoughts
So here is the swatch of Quartz
It’s not a secret that I love BECCA. Unfortunately, I don’t see that many reviews about this brand. I have quite a few products from this Australian brand and will be reviewing them for you.
I got my first BECCA product because of Lisa Eldridge (she is my guru and I trust all her advice). I loved it so much that I had to buy more, and more, and even more. And guess what? There are still several products that will be mine!
And today I am going to tell you about their Glossy Lip Tint. Mine is called Frappe.
“Glossy Lip Tint from BECCA is a long lasting translucent gloss that delivers radiant shine with a splash of colour. Use over lipsticks, lip crèmes and lip liners for added colour and shine. Frappe is a fresh and vibrant melon shade.
Deliciously scented with a hint of strawberry parfait, BECCA Glossy Lip Tint in Frappe is a luxurious formulation that delivers a silky-smooth, completely non-sticky tint with long-lasting shine. With an easy to use wand style applicator this conditioning lip tint is the most comfortable gloss you will ever wear.”
Why You May Like It
- The quality is amazing
- It is very moisturizing and feels great on the lips
- I like the brush, that makes the application easy and accurate
- The design is lovely in my opinion and I like the design of all the BECCA products
- I love the effect that this lip tint gives: sheer but with colour, you can also get more colour by layering
- The product stays