Tag: BECCA Showgirl palette
After showing you a preview of BECCA’s Halcyon Days palette for SS2011 I thought I’d show you the palette which I have and which is called Showgirl Palette (£ 55/€69/$65)
“Enchant and bewitch with the Limited Edition Showgirl Palette from BECCA. A scintillating confection of glamorous shades for eye, lips, and cheeks, this convenient palette offers everything needed to get oh-so-gorgeous.”
The Showgirl Palette contains:
- Lip & Cheek Crème – Hollyhock (berry)
- Nude Lip Gloss – Parisette (soft pink)
- Eye Colour Wash – Tulle (misty lilac)
- Eye Colour Wash – Charmeuse (mushroom beige)
- Eyeliner – Emmanuelle (dark brown)
- Dual ended brush – eyeliner/eye shadow brush combination
Now this is a pricey palette but the quality is exceptional in my opinion and it is much cheaper than getting the BECCA products individually so I think it is worth the investment.
Let’s take a look at all the products separately now.
Lip & Cheek Crème in Hollyhock. I usually use this product on the