If you want to create this look from Benefit here is the list of products that were used:
- brow zings $30.00, brow shaping kit
- moon beam $24.00, iridescent complexion enhancer
- hoola $28.00, bronzing powder
- creaseless cream eyeshadow/liner – busy signal $19.00, venetian brown. Read my review and check out swatches here
- she laq $30.00, magical makeup sealer
I promised a giveaway when Makeup4All gets 100 fans on Facebook. So, it’s time for a GIVEAWAY! All you have to do is just become a fan of Makeup4All and the winner will be picked up randomly! I will tell the winner on Tuesday 6.04. 2010.
And this is the price:
1) ModelCo Glass Ultra Lip Gloss in Berry, $18
It’s a brand from Australia which you can get at Sephora and you can read about the gloss here
2) Lust Duster in 03 – goldilocks (golden buttercup) by Benefit, $18
Read more about it here
All the products are bought by me.
Also I’ve got a question. Would you like to have such giveaways in the future? When Makeup4All gets 200, 300, 400 fans. Please let me know in the comments.
I promised to show how Benefit’s Busy Signal looks on the eyes. I found several photos where I was wearing this product. This is how it looks like at the end of the day. Pretty cool, right?
Here are the products that I used and one more photo:
- Artdeco Eye Shadows #11
- Benefit creaseless cream shadow/liners in Busy Signal
- Single Eye Shadow by NARS in Night Clubbing
- Le Crayon Khol in Brun Noir by Lancome
- MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Today I will do something that I never did before. FOTD (Face Of The Day)! This is a photo from my twitter. I’ve got some compliments about my look , thank you very much.
So here are the products that I used:
- Illamasqua Satin Primer ( I love it and will review soon)
- Max Factor Second Skin Foundation in Creamy Ivory
- Hight Beam by Benefit
- Cedar Rose blush by Lancome
- Waif, Daylight and Satuesque eye shadows by Lancome
- Aqua Eyes in OL (black) by Make Up For Ever (review coming soon)
- Fluidline in Blacktrack by MAC
- Hypnose mascara by Lancome
I’ve spotted the new sets by Benefit. First one at Sephora and second one at Ulta. Legally Bronze ($105 Value), $35 A kit containing all the products needed to create a gorgeous bronzed look. This set contains: –
- 0.4 oz Hoola
- 0.45 oz High Beam ( My must have!)
- 0.08 oz Gilded
- 0.19 oz BADgal Brown
Check out the second kit